Lookover for my PMAG Cycle (first timer)

NonyaBidness

Awards
This is what I'm planning for my first ever PH run.

Preload: Hawthorn Berry for 2 weeks
Pmag: 50/75/75/100/100
PCT (Nolva): 20/20/10/10

During the cycle I'm probably going to run Cycle Assist and during pct, I'll use some DAA. Are all of my bases covered or should I add (or drop) anything?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good to me. I really like pmag at 100mgs. Don't get me wrong it's no Superdrol but still nice.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Code:
Looks good to me. I really like pmag at 100mgs. Don't get me wrong it's no Superdrol but still nice.
Thanks. I don't know what to think about SD. 1/2 of the time people say its poison with anabolic effects and the other half say its ambrosia. It definitely has me scratching my head. I'm not anywhere near ready for that kind of cycle but I try to read up on different topics in ph/ds use.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. I don't know what to think about SD. 1/2 of the time people say its poison with anabolic effects and the other half say its ambrosia. It definitely has me scratching my head. I'm not anywhere near ready for that kind of cycle but I try to read up on different topics in ph/ds use.
Definitely save SD for when you've already got a few cycles under your belt.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And i don't feel that it's poison, if you know what you're doing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I like trying new things, I definitely wouldn't touch SD though. I took p-mag wasn't a huge fan of it. I low dosed it & had very mild sides but I don't think I was quite ready for it. I am sticking with natural stuff and DHEA PHs.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I doubt that I'd ever try SD. My thing is trying to figure out what I should actually use in PCT aside from my SERM and DAA (if anything). I've seen logs where people use everything under the sun and some where they only use DAA. It's hard to figure out who to believe without experience of my own.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
add a low dose AI to your pct. than your cool

NonyaBidness

Awards
add a low dose AI to your pct. than your cool
Something like triazole or erase? Not necessarily one of those specifically but an OTC DAA/AI product in general or should I go for a research chem along with nolva? PCT Revolution Black is looking pretty good to me.

I'm mad stoked because my Nolva just came in the mail. I have my PMag, Nolva, taurine, and HB. Once I order my Cycle assist and what ever I'm pairing with my SERM, I'm in business. Is this real life?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 30
Anabolics 34