Pinned DS 1-test Cyp

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
I had been hearing a bunch of people complaining about how painful DS's 1 test cyp was so i decided to pin half a cc into my right delt yesterday to see if these were valid claims or what. So here is my experience. I drew half a cc stuck it in my right medial delt and aspirated...I was a little nervous so i was pretty shaky. I injected fairly slowly prolly a little bit too fast but thats ok. I noticed a slight bite to it when it went in but that could have been me just moving the needle around too much. I experienced a very slight amount of tenderness later that evening and now absolutely no pain. I think Sledge has put out an awesome product.
Dick

Stingray

Awards
Good Post Dick,

Its good to see a positive post. Thanks for taking the time to elaborate on your experiance.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have already done 5 shots of his 1test cyp, totalling 6.25ml, and have experienced no soreness from it at all. The first few shots I was slightly sore, most likely due to shaking being my first time to pin and all. The last two shots I have been alot more calm, and I cant even tell I pinned myself. Now I just cant wait for it to start kicking in!!!

Bennett

Awards
I just did my 3rd injection.It doesnt start hurting for me until a couple of hours later.The injection doesnt hurt at all.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I did my first 1.5ml into my right glute yesterday and it's a bit tender. It's nothing that would stop me from working out or make me walk funny.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I injected 3 times a week for four weeks of my last cycle and no more pain than 4ad cyp...

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
How much pain did you have from the 4ad cyp?
None to speak of. Usually the only time I get pain is when I screw up an injection, moving the needle, too shallow, etc.

The only gear that has caused pain over and above that is test prop..

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
so it sounds like there are very few people who have gotten pain from it huh?

Bennett

Awards
I hit both of my delts today and there hasnt been any pain yet,but my left quad is still killing me from 2 days ago.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
so it sounds like there are very few people who have gotten pain from it huh?
Truthfully I think most of the pain that people are experiencing is from it being one of their first runs with injectables. That and how 1-test is fairly abrasive to some people and not others.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what i was thinking. My very first cycle was testoprim-d and i pinned it with 18 or 20 guage pins...that was painful!
Dick

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is exactly what i was thinking. My very first cycle was testoprim-d and i pinned it with 18 or 20 guage pins...that was painful!
Dick
OUCH!!! :run:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
damn that is almost like using a pencil, lol. I think any soreness people might be feeling is from 1 test being so abrasive as said above, as well as a lot of frist timers taking the "plunge". like anything else practice makes perfect. ;)