Important year of school-Is it stupid to run a cycle?

Roniboney

Awards
I've been on these forums asking around for effective ways to run an epi cycle of RPN Havok but,though I'm sure I could run a great cycle as I've been doing a lot of research and have gotten a lot of great answers in the threads I've made I was wondering if the PH will mess with my ability to concentrate,to study.This year is an important year for me in University.I'm studying Human Nutrition and am serious about getting a great degree.

Would you guys recommend I go ahead with my cycle( planning my first cycle as a 4 week cycle with a 2 week pre-cycle and a 6 week PCT).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yea, as long as you have time for both.....

btw, a 4 wk cycle will have a 4wk pct.

Roniboney

Awards
Well for PCT I'll be running Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and PCS at 0/0/2/2/2/2 and ERASE at 0/0/3/3/3/3 I was also thinking of running AI cycle support through the entire cycle just to be sure of minimal sides

I'm debating whether I should go longer than 4 weeks on my first cycle.

I'm going to be running epistane at 30/40/40/40

I'm thinking maybe 5 weeks or even 6 would be fine and running it at 30/30/30/40/40 0r 30/30/30/40/40/40

Not sure how to adjust my PCT for that however.Anyone just want to lay it down what I should do

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of epi... 6 weeks of epi... Pct is pretty much the same. Low dose a serm for 4 weeks tapering down. Run a good test booster and some cortisol control, lower the volume of the workout, increase the intensity, and don't stop eating.

Roniboney

Awards
sweet so I'm pretty much on the ball with the set-up of the cycle