Prohormoes

asoulecpt

Awards
Hey,

I've been away for awhile now. I use to be a big fan of CEL P-Plex, and noticed they are no longer marketed. Plateauing a bit and looking for something similar to the Phera. Any suggestions?

asoulecpt

Awards
I tried M-Drol from CEL once upon a time, and I was really nauseous. I haven't tried Epi I'm looking for a mild prohormone. How are Epi and Ultra, in comparison to strength/sides. Phera was very compatible and responsive with my body. Hoping for the same. Thanks so far for the input!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
There isn't a whole lot available that would be similar to phera... Most are dry and toxic. My choice would be halo or epi, unless you cam get your hands on prodienalone, which smashes on all others hands down. Cept it's illegal now.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenazone is very good. 6 weeks at 1.5mL is a sweet cycle. You can add Epi to that too.

asoulecpt

Awards
I've heard some horror stories with halo (gyno). I guess I might try the Epi. I'll look into the trenazone. Is it wet/mild? What brands and doing would you recommend for the Epi?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am running havoc/SD right now and I love it. Gained 4.6 lbs the first 9 days and I feel great on it.
Havoc. 30/40/50/50/50/50
SD 5/10/10/10
Transaderm 7 pumps ED

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M14add is legit I loved it I ran one cycle of it for 6 weeks gained about 18 pounds- was wet made some nice strength gains. I ran it at 150mgs although looking back 120 was the sweet spot for me

asoulecpt

Awards
Ok, so I did my research and after all of your helpful information I've decided to run a 6 week cycle of EPI. I will start the first day at 10mg and increase it by anther 10mg each day until I get to 40 mg. 6 weeks on and 4 weeks of nolvadex for pct. Does anyone know a good site I and brand I could get the EPI.... PM me! Thanks again for all the help. I'll run a log with pics too.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
bro if your looking for mild compound with little to no sides epi is def the way to go i ran a 6 week cycle of IBE epistane at 30/40/50/50/50 and it was awesome i had good gains and even got a little cut up on it also without even trying to lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20