Ideal helladrol dosing?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Just wondering, I've seen anywhere from 50-125mg ED and 4-6 week cycles. Label recommends 50-75mg at 4weeks. Thoughts?

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Personal preference in my opinion. See how you personally react to it. I ran it 50/50/75/75/75/75 and looking back should have gone 100 last 2 weeks as I had no sides at all.

If your sides are greater than your gains your dosed to high just my 2 cents

D

datnewnew

Awards
50/75/75/75/75/75 is the most common dosing I've seen for a beginner cycle. Some people dose it higher at 100/125/150 mg and do well with that. It just depends on how your body reacts to it.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
It really just depends on how your body reacts... I started at 75 and ran it that way for 4 weeks and then kicked to 100 in week 5 and 6... If you are not experiencing any sides, kick it up and see how it does for you... 75-100 seems to be the sweet spot for most... what are you running for support with it? you should definitely be okay to run more with the right suppoort... need2guard goes really well with it

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
It really just depends on how your body reacts... I started at 75 and ran it that way for 4 weeks and then kicked to 100 in week 5 and 6... If you are not experiencing any sides, kick it up and see how it does for you... 75-100 seems to be the sweet spot for most... what are you running for support with it? you should definitely be okay to run more with the right suppoort... need2guard goes really well with it
this will be a 2012 fall cycle so just starting to research, will be running Katana solo starting @ end of this week for 8 weeks then will run Andro Hard V3 for 8 weeks sometime around May. Really just researching atm.

L

LikeMike

Awards
this will be a 2012 fall cycle so just starting to research, will be running Katana solo starting @ end of this week for 8 weeks then will run Andro Hard V3 for 8 weeks sometime around May. Really just researching atm.

Are you running the katana solo? I was trying to decide whether to run katana or ah v3 and ended up going with the ah because of the sale. Anyhow if you do run the katana solo have you thought about logging it?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
if you ever need advice, let me know... i think you will really like the benefits of katana man... make sure you stock up on it soon because the ban on it is coming... katana is so good for cutting... it is perfect for stacking too so always consider that... it stacks really good with helladrol...

L

LikeMike

Awards
if you ever need advice, let me know... i think you will really like the benefits of katana man... make sure you stock up on it soon because the ban on it is coming... katana is so good for cutting... it is perfect for stacking too so always consider that... it stacks really good with helladrol...
On a solo run of katana what type of dosing do you recommend?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I'm not big on logs since I can't commit to constantly updating. I will be running Katana solo 250/300/300/300/350/350/400/400. I figure this way I can keep the cal deficit low with out loosing and muscle or strength. Andro HardV3 in the summer will be more for a recomp/lean bulk.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it all depends on your PH/AAS exp. If your a regular user 100-125 is a good dose. If its your first or second time with a anabolic 50-75. But helladrol is very very mild, that is why the dose can be so high.

No one really gets sides, i mean yes you will have some calf/back pumps and lethargy but that is expected with any PH. But nothing beyond that, that is really what makes this stuff so great.....you can dose the piss out of it and not have any side effects.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would dose at least 75 mg of Helladrol to really see the gains, and conside going to 100mg around week 3-4. Always run it 6 weeks also ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thanks guys, will give it a go this fall then.