D-zine or Epistane?

Cheif

Awards
I am looking into CEL D-zine and Epistane?

Which is the better buy in your opinion?

I am looking to use one or the other to solidify Superdrol gains.

Hence, I will be bridging into one of these.
Which is the better buy?

Also, which is harder to get? I have a source to get both, so I would rather get the product that is closer to being completely discontinued.

They both seem scarce in quantity.

Hmm, decisions, decisions.
I look forward to some input!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neither one is being discontinued currently.
As for which is better, I think you should check out tuned sports website and read up on which ph's are good for what.
It lays it all out for you, unlike me, who is not willing to :p

Cheif

Awards
Neither one is being discontinued currently.
As for which is better, I think you should check out tuned sports website and read up on which ph's are good for what.
It lays it all out for you, unlike me, who is not willing to :p
Lol I would not want to lay it out for anyone either. Thank you for the advice man. I know the effects of both compounds, I am just looking for some insight.

Which would you choose?
They both have been difficult for me to find. hah

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I told you d-zine is basically superdrol in a sense...would that help you decide?
You would end up trying to solidify superdrol's gains with superdrol's little brother in that case ;)

Cheif

Awards
If I told you d-zine is basically superdrol in a sense...would that help you decide?
You would end up trying to solidify superdrol's gains with superdrol's little brother in that case ;)
Haha good analogy! Well I might just go with the Epistane then, seeing that I only have one bottle of it. I have 7 bottles of superdrol already. :p lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
SD/Epi r super popular. I f*cking love epi myself, i'd go with epi bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol I meant to put SD/Epi bridges. Hell yeah kill it though bro, that sh*t sounds tasty.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I haven't tried either, but I know they're both legit. I have tried LGI's SD-10 and it was amazing, so that definitely gives them credibility in my book. Either brand I'm sure your gtg bro.

Cheif

Awards
I haven't tried either, but I know they're both legit. I have tried LGI's SD-10 and it was amazing, so that definitely gives them credibility in my book. Either brand I'm sure your gtg bro.
Thank you man! I went ahead and bought LGI's brand. I figured I'd give it a shot. :)

ElCabroNegro

ElCabroNegro

Awards
What kind of dosages were you thinking about running the Epi at, or what might be adviseable in a bridge?
I ran Epi @ 30/30/30/30/30/30 and had nice gains, and I'm about to run a 3 or 4 week SD cycle. I still have
most of a bottle of RPN Havoc, I was thinking about bridging, but I dunno if it would be worth it because the
Hav didn't really kick in for me until the 4th week. Not really into oral cycles longer than 6 weeks, so..

Suggestions?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Fur sure. Tear that sh*t up bro, get f*cking beefy!