When did you decide 'It's time'?

TheYogurtMan

Awards
Quick background: Started lifting when I was 13 in my bedroom with standard dumbbells. Got more serious in college (18ish) and am now 23 years old. Have a pretty decent foundation in my opinion (17 inch arms flexed, 315 bench, 365 squat, 425 dead). Of course I have a couple lagging bodyparts like anyone else but most people would say I have a solid physique (I've been accused of juicing many times lol). I consider my diet and training regimen to be very good as well.

Anyway I've messed around with natty test boosting stacks and they were alright, but I think I have the potential to have a really good physique with help from not-so-natty products. My question to you is, when did you decide it was time to go the prohormone/aas route? Any regrets from it? Sure I want to turn heads and more importantly be satisfied with myself but it kind of sucks to not be considered natural anymore. Yes, I shouldn't care what other people think but it's human nature to do that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I saw vegeta transform super sayian and knew I had to catch up.....

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Quick background: Started lifting when I was 13 in my bedroom with standard dumbbells. Got more serious in college (18ish) and am now 23 years old. Have a pretty decent foundation in my opinion (17 inch arms flexed, 315 bench, 365 squat, 425 dead). Of course I have a couple lagging bodyparts like anyone else but most people would say I have a solid physique (I've been accused of juicing many times lol). I consider my diet and training regimen to be very good as well.

Anyway I've messed around with natty test boosting stacks and they were alright, but I think I have the potential to have a really good physique with help from not-so-natty products. My question to you is, when did you decide it was time to go the prohormone/aas route? Any regrets from it? Sure I want to turn heads and more importantly be satisfied with myself but it kind of sucks to not be considered natural anymore. Yes, I shouldn't care what other people think but it's human nature to do that.
I always wanted to be a Greek god, so i took the plunge..I dont think i'll ever regret it nor anything i ever do because whatever decisions i have made were made because thats what i wanted at the time.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
poked myself at 35 and will never not poke myself for LYFE

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
when guys like mcgwire and sosa were hitting homeruns and i wasn't getting noticed anymore... i decided it was time man... oh wait, that was barry bonds, not me!