Epi / Katana 1 Week In...Disappointed

TrashCanman14

Awards
I'm one week into my Epistane (IBE) and Katanadrol v.2 cycle and so far, I'm not impressed. This is not my first cycle so I know I shouldn't be seeing gains really yet, but in the past I never got these bad of sides without any gains. This is the breakdown so far.

Gear:

Epistane: 30/30/30/30
Katanadrol: 350/350/350/350
Natadrol: 6/6/6/6

Support:
AI Cycle Assist
Creatine 5g
Multi / Tons of Fish Oil / Glucosamine

Training:
Max-OT 3x a week
Cardio 3x a week 1-3 miles (speed work)

Results:
Starting Weight: 159 - Current Weight 158. No mirror changes, other than puffier nipples :/
No changes in strength. Positive changes in endurance for cardio.

Sides:
This is the major concern. My libido is going through the roof to being floored. My mood is sometimes euphoric and other times terrible.

I've run Superdrol / Hdrol before and there were sides sure, but not like this. AND I was making huge gains, again, not like this cycle.

I'm worried about this for a few reasons, NYE is coming up and I really don't want a case of being 'dead' downstairs. Also, I don't want to be as moody as I have been. Any ideas?

Also, I know its really too early to judge gains, but when will those kick in? Dosage I thought was dead on, but maybe I need to increase / decrease?

My planned PCT is:

Clomid: 50/25/25/12.5
Torem: 80/60/60/60
Slew of natty t-boosters, liver supps, hawthorn berry...

Thanks!

TCM

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 week in is not enough time to judge a cycle. Sometimes 3 weeks isn't enough either....you just have to give it enough time to work, and if you are complaining about sides....it comes with the territory. You have to pay to play...plain and simple. You can add a test base like Transaderm to help with Libido and lethargy, but other than that it is a cycle which comes with gains AND sides ;)

TrashCanman14

Awards
1 week in is not enough time to judge a cycle. Sometimes 3 weeks isn't enough either....you just have to give it enough time to work, and if you are complaining about sides....it comes with the territory. You have to pay to play...plain and simple. You can add a test base like Transaderm to help with Libido and lethargy, but other than that it is a cycle which comes with gains AND sides ;)
Thanks, Yeah I know that the juicing game doesn't come without a price...just was worried since this isn't my first cycle and the sides have coincided with the gains in the past...not this time...but I'm thinking it may just be the nature of the different compounds.

How is that Katanadrol dose? Too much?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Yeah I know that the juicing game doesn't come without a price...just was worried since this isn't my first cycle and the sides have coincided with the gains in the past...not this time...but I'm thinking it may just be the nature of the different compounds.

How is that Katanadrol dose? Too much?
IMO that dose is perfect. Katana is best at 300-350mg and is considered the "sweet spot". EPI may need bumped soon though. 40-50mg is where that is best ran, though it can start to make your joints hurt at the higher doses.