Recomp Cycle Help!

arjun571

Awards
Hey guys
In the process of planning my second cycle and wanted some thoughts on it.
Im 23, 5'11" 195 lbs 12-14% bf, 5-6 years of experienced training
First cycle was 10 weeks of Test E 500 Mg per week
Then about 2 months after the cycle i broke my collar bone, had surgery and now its been 3 months since the surgery and im slowly getting back to where i was but i want to do a cycle to bring back some of the gains i lost from the injury and recompose my body.

Weeks 1-10

250 mg Test E
150 mg Tren E
100 mg Test P
(the reason for these amounts is because of the preblended vial that i purchased has these amounts in it)
Weeks 3-7
Turinabol 40 mg ED

Weeks 5-10
HCG 500 iu

Ancillaries/PCT
Armidex and Nolvadex

My question is how does that look? Is the turninabol worth adding to the cycle? Any other thoughts or critiques are welcome
Thanks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan of the low dose test. Why buy pre blended? It doesn't allow any tweaking.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Am i understanding this correctly, that you will be injecting once a week? I'm not sure your dosing protocol here, I mean, if u pinned 3x a week that would be way too much test for "recomp" but twice a week seems on the low side for the tren.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
250test e + 150tren e + 100test prop , twice a week, 10-16weeks.

ummm u do know that 10 weeks will be gone before u know it.
this is a "recomp", you should really look into extending the cycle. thats my opinion.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been in your shoes recovering from big injuries and losing my muscle. I'd recommend staying natural and getting back into it for 2-3 months, this will prepare your body for the strength gains once you start the cycle. As for the cycle I'd get one more bottle and run .5cc 3 times weekly, this will help with stablizing blood levels of the the short esters too. You can inject with slin pins but try to get 28 or 29 gauge, takes a little longer but works well for small doses.
Week 1-13: 325 Test E, 225 Tren, 150 Test P
Week 10-14: Oral Turinabol
Wait one week after OT and start PCT.

joeblow1

Awards
Hey guys
In the process of planning my second cycle and wanted some thoughts on it.
Im 23, 5'11" 195 lbs 12-14% bf, 5-6 years of experienced training
First cycle was 10 weeks of Test E 500 Mg per week
Then about 2 months after the cycle i broke my collar bone, had surgery and now its been 3 months since the surgery and im slowly getting back to where i was but i want to do a cycle to bring back some of the gains i lost from the injury and recompose my body.

Weeks 1-10

250 mg Test E
150 mg Tren E
100 mg Test P
(the reason for these amounts is because of the preblended vial that i purchased has these amounts in it)
Weeks 3-7
Turinabol 40 mg ED

Weeks 5-10
HCG 500 iu

Ancillaries/PCT
Armidex and Nolvadex

My question is how does that look? Is the turninabol worth adding to the cycle? Any other thoughts or critiques are welcome
Thanks
No nolva with tren. 19 nors and nolva are a no no. I would run it at least 12 weeks. Also have caber on hand if needed.