Critique my first Helladrol Cycle Please!

Tobydog777

Awards
Hey Everyone,

Ive been lurking on this forum for a while doing plenty of research. I plan on starting a 5 week Helladrol cycle (maybe 6 if I want to at the end of week 5) in January and I would like to get it as close to perfect as I can. This will be my first cycle.

A quick background; 27 y/o 6'0" 180lbs ~13-15% BF. Not too sure. The highest it has said on my BF monitor is 13% but I don't know if I trust it completely. I was about 240 at my heaviest due to college, drinking everyday, partying, eating ****ty college food etc. Hit a wall and was disgusted with myself. That was about 3 years ago. Starting working out regualrly about 2 years ago with a couple short breaks here and there for whatever reason. Over the summer I got really bad bursitus in my elbow and it took me out of lifting for a little over a month and had to stick to cardio. Like many others who cut a good amount of fat, that last bit is so hard to lose.

My diet consists of a lot of chicken breast, eggs and egg whites, a ton of fruit. I eat very clean but cheat occasionally. A typical day may look something like this:

Breakfast:
2 eggs/2 whites scramble; wheat english muffin, OJ

Snacks throughout day (before and after lunch)
Bananas, apples, oranges, grapes, almonds, a protein bar, maybe a fat free yogurt

Lunch
Left over chicken and vegetables

Dinner
Chicken and vegetables

Lately I have incorporated a bit more brown rice of some wheat pasta once or twice a week

My goals, build lean dry muscle, lose some of this left over fat, and just tighten up. I feel I have made great gains over the past 2 years and everyone I know has been impressed with what I've done. But as many of you know, no matter how hard you work, you still aren't where you want to be.

A typical workout week

Monday: Heavy Chest and back
Tuesday: 1 hour intense cardo/abs
Wednesday: Biceps/Triceps/Shoulders
Thursday: 1 hour intense cardio/abs
Friday: Legs/push up regimen
Saturday: 45-60 min core based excecises
Sunday: Off

There could be variations in this depending on the week as I work multiple shifts at my job that can range from 6am to 1am. Also I tend to change up my work outs every 3-4 weeks, but i may change them up every 2 weeks while on cycle and PCT.

This will be a log of sorts and also something to help keep me motivated. Any info is appreciated. I am not broke but also don't want to spend an incredible amount of money. I would really like this to be a one time thing. A way to get myself close to where I want to be so I can continue to work out and live a healthy lifestyle and not be burdened by excess fat and maintain a better overall physique. Here is how I am planning on running my cycle. Please remember this is my first cycle. I do not want to go up to 100 on Hella, I want to be smart and safe.

Cycle
-Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/75
-N2Guard: As directed for the 5 week cycle (Should I run this or would Cycle Assist work the same? I still need to purchase this so I am open to suggestions and Cycle Assist is cheaper)
-Multivitamin
-Fish oil 2000mg a day
-Milk Thistle 500mg a day
-50 gram whey protein shake

PCT
-HCGenerate (I have read this is great on cycle and PCT. It is expensive so I would either run it in PCT or I would start at the begininng of week 4 or week 5 on cycle, through PCT until it runs out and finish off PCT with DAA)
-Forma Stanzol (I have read this is good for on cycle and PCT both also. I was planning on running 3 pumps AM/PM for week 3 of cycle, then upping to 5 pumps AM/PM for the rest of the cycle and through the end of PCT)
-DAA (as directed on bottle once HCgenerate runs out)
-Nolva 20/20/10/10 (This seems to be the standard dosing for everyone that uses it)
-Multivitamin
-Fish oil 2000mg a day
-Milk Thistle 500mg a day
-Creatine
-50 gram whey protein shake
-Preworkout shake
-Is N2Guard or cycle assist needed in PCT?

I think that about sums it up. Again any help is appreciated. I don't want to overdue anything. I want to be as safe as possible. Gyno really scares me (especially b/c I carry most excess fat in my mid section) and I worry about hairloss. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Hcgenerate isn't necessary for PCT but won't hurt, just a little pricey.

Cycle assist is great and cheaper. Most like it.

Forma I don't know because I've never used it. I believe its an AI (not in front of a computer right now). In which case save for week 3 of PCT for estro rebound coming off Nolva.

And on the diet side cut out fruit juice, more sugar than needed. Eat an orange. Even though they're juices they still have a lot of sugar. Little tweaks like that will shed those final lbs

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Yea honestly I would say its way to early to be even thinking about anything hormonal. From what I gathered from your post it seems you are looking to shed off that last bit of fat....

So what u should really do is more research about dieting ect and training methods . Or even talk to a nutritionist n hammer out your diet..

You said u eats tons of fruit...why?? Fruits are carbs and carbs are your enemy for cutting. There are so many avenues to go down and so much more noob gains to attain. Why do you need a Ph?

Consider juicing, detoxing, replace high calorie fruits with high fiber vegetables.

Just ask around on here about what your looking to do some many smart people in this site you will always find what ya need.

All I'm really trying to say is people are so quick to jump into there first "cycle" . People always think Ph or roids will be a quick fix. So just poke round a bit before you run your cycle. Best of whishes.

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey dude-

The cycle looks pretty good to me. I used cycle assist while on hella without a problem. For PCT some people recommend something for cortisol control like Erase, some say you don't need it. I used a SERM, daa, and erase for the two hella cycles I have ran and it was smooth. Hella dosen't really get cracking until week 3 or 4 so I would run it for the full 6 weeks but see how you feel.

Long term, the best advice I can give you is to hire a nutrition coach. It will take the guess work out of planning your diet, saving you a bunch of stress and giving you better results, faster. There are a bunch of online gurus who write articles or research reviews for various websites. Find one who uses actual scientific evidence and whose philosophy you like. A lot of guys make plans for people and coach them for a few hundred bucks. It sounds expensive but you can get really great sustainable results. It is a much better value than a bunch of supplements.

That is the best way to get where you want to go, with or without the cycle.