M4ohn Bulker, results inside!!

hopkins

Awards
I had been reading reports of M4ohn long before I decided to take it.
This compound interseted me most as it didn't convert to DHt at all.

I liked the idea of lean mass while maximising strength gains so i thought i would give it a shot.
For those interested I have been training for about 4 - 5 years and being a qualified PT I have always taken a serious methodical approach to my training and diet.

Anyway, In the past ( about 18 months ago) i did a very small cycle of 19- nordiol which gave suprsining results.
after that experiencve i gathered i responded well to Androgens, so starting on a small dose seemed sensible.

i am on a 5 week cycle first 3 weeks at 20 mg @ day and the last 2 @ 24 mg.

i am at the end of week three and i am up exactly 9 pounds.
My lifts are also up, though i had ( probabaly unrealisticaly ) hoped for a larger strength gain.
So far this compound has been great. I definitely notice the mild Pychotropic effects ( increased energy, focus etc) which are more than appreciated.

BTW, I am 180 cm, 82 kg and at about 8% BF.
I am 24 years old and have been eating at about 4000 - 4500 calories a day so far.
i haven't noticed a change in body composition, though I may be up .5 - 1% compared to Pre cycle.

darius

Nice.
I'm gonna go on a bulk with it in a few months. I have one more week for my 6 week cycle of 36mg ed. I did things sorta sloppy while on it, diet and sleep habits, however I never missed a dose or workout or anything like that. Didn't gain much weight or lose any, but I did see awesome gains in strength as well as killer pumps. I will bulk with it more strictly in a few months, or I may try something else like Superbol, if that ever comes out.

hopkins

Awards
Hey

I am now four weeks and two days in and I am 11.5 pounds up.

I have put on a touch of fat, though at 4500 calories i guess that has to be expected. What i find interesting is that my gains have still been reasonable although i have had very little sleep ( most days i have been working over 15 hours!!)

My strength is up, though I was hoping for more strength gains.
i have had some major stiffness ( it seems like i need to stretch my whole body a few times a day).

I have just over one week to go. Fell free to sk any questions.

I am surprised there hasn't been any interest in my post as many queried about an M4ohn bulker.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Up 11.5 pounds in 4 weeks is pretty damned good on M4OHN. I suppose it all depends exactly how much fat you did gain, and what happens during your PCT. M4OHN (in my experience) has the effect of filling your muscles up, not unlike creatine, and so they appear harder. The question is whether this is at all meaningful in terms of actual muscle growth, hence the emphasis on seeing what happens during your PCT.

In any case, what sort of regimen were you using? Were you doing cardio at all? What sort of workouts were you doing in terms of volume, frequency, and intensity. Any interesting points about your diet you'd like to share?

swany

Awards
I gained almost 20.. You will keep everything. Didn't look as big and lost some agression at the gym but the scale didn't show any loss after stopping and I actually continue to gain weight, though not as fast. I kept my calories up for a few weeks into pct and then went back to normal. been off for 2 months now and gained another 5 lbs.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I gained almost 20.. You will keep everything. Didn't look as big and lost some agression at the gym but the scale didn't show any loss after stopping and I actually continue to gain weight, though not as fast. I kept my calories up for a few weeks into pct and then went back to normal. been off for 2 months now and gained another 5 lbs.
That's pretty amazing. What dose were you using? I'm thinking that I read in another thread that you were bigger at one time. Do you think any of this is muscle memory?

Hopkins, nice gains. I am 6 days in now on m4ohn at 12mg, starting it light and increasing 4mg per week. I was planning on cutting, but this thread makes it tempting to want to turn it into a bulker.

swany

Awards
That's pretty amazing. What dose were you using? I'm thinking that I read in another thread that you were bigger at one time. Do you think any of this is muscle memory?

I moved up to 40mg ed around week 3 to 6. Muscle mememory did have a bit to do with it. Still, I was already on all the volumizers and eating perfect for a while and the weight came much slower- probably was going to gain 20lbs this year. When I took this stuff, in 4 weeks, I gained what I thought would take another year to do.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that's definitely solid progress for 4 weeks. Glad to hear it stayed after PCT too.

hopkins

Awards
I couldn't log on to answer any questions as my computer is restricting me from posting here ( weird???)
Anyway, i think 1.5 poinds may be fat, i am being very generous here as it could be more like .5 - 1 pound.
as for training i hacve been doing Doggcrap style.
this is Low volume, High frequesny, high intensity. i am not sure if you guys are familiar with his techniques but it basically relies on doing only 1 working set ( to extreme failure ) per MUSCLE GROUP per workout.
I do each muscle group every 3 - 4 days though. ther idea is I am not overtraining witrh volume but your body benefits from more growth phases.

I do about 4 warm up sets to completely prime myself for the one set. it also includes some extreme stretching that is supposed to enlarge ( stretch) the muscle facsia.
Whether this works or not we will have to see, but others that have followed this training methodically have had amazing results!!

this post is about PH's, not training style, so i should stick to the topic.
I have not been doing any cardio at all, though I have always been very lean so it is less neccesary.
Due to time constraints my diet has been a lil shonky, BUT i have always maintained at least 4000 calories per day with over 200 grms protein ( often 250 - 300 grms).

one thing that frustrates me is that i have been trying extremely hard to focus on my weak areas during this cycle and have even stopped my strongest area ( shoulders) completely.
This is obvioulsy in pursuit of more balance, though my weak ares ( chest/ legs ) are still lagging.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1