ahhhh i need some help please..

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok to start off i dont need someone telling me how this is SUPPOSED to be done because I know. And I know there are risks in what i am about to propose but I want to hear if it can be done without like PERM problems..
K well I just came off a 6 week long Epi cycle and finished my serm/daa/erase PCT. The question here is I have everything for a 4 week mdrol cycle which includes the following:
M-stane
N2guard
Liver support
Fish Oil
RS-Transaderm

PCT:
Liquid Nolva
DAA
Erase

do you think i can pull this off so close to my finished epi cycle?(I would start in 2 weeks so I can preload liver support and the trans) I was going to run it at 20/20/20/20. So pretty much itd be like taking around 6 weeks off instead of 10 weeks if you do the whole time youre on + PCT = time off.. Like I said I just want to hear thoughts but dont post anything at all if youre just going to basically criticize the entire post..

Thanks

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
anything is possible. would i do it? no. have others done something similar? yep. there is no real telling of how "recovered" you are without bloodwork, but if you were to go get blood work done and it comes back clean, then yeah, go for it. the time on + pct = time off is brologic designed to help ya hopefully get back to somewhere normal hpta function before shutting it down again, because lets face it a lot of people (myself included) dont usually get blood work.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
well lets just say im deployed to afghanistan right now the gym is all i do in my free time besides eat sleep and work lol.. bloodwork really isnt an option right now :/

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Without getting into the health aspects of it, I think that it's going to be very very hard to keep all your gains from a double oral cycle like that. If you want to be ON for a longer period of time like that, you need to look into injectables. Both from a health standpoint, and a maintainable gains stand point.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
before i finish reading the rest of the crap you wrote, just want to point out, you have enough to run a 4 week mstane cycle, not mdrol. dont get the two confused again, or else.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long was your pct? 4 or 8 weeks?

8 is what it should be, 4 is just barely cutting it.

either way you can, and if you are hell bent on doing it, youre going to need the sd at 30mg, not 20.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
id need to bump the sd up to 30mg? and my fault. my pct for the epi i took the serm for 4 weeks im still taking erase but i took daa the first 4 weeks also. but what would you suggest the dosage be through out instead of 20 all the way across? And I apologize I was under the assumption sd and mdrol were the same compound but i just looked it up and I was wrong thats the only reason why i wrote mdrol in the first post :X

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
I guess i mixed them up because M-stane is the same compound as SD from what iv'e read the M-drol is very similar but not the same..