i only bought one bottle of p-mag

1. i only bought one bottle of p-mag

as the title says I don't have enough for a cycle and it is discontinued . What's my best bet?

2. You could just run it 4 weeks at 50mg. Or buy another bottle. You can still find it if you can work the google machine

3. Edit didn't mean to double post
    •   

4. buy another, its ez to find

5. I looked and it was easy to find about a month ago but I am having trouble now

6. Quote Originally Posted by michael1851
    I looked and it was easy to find about a month ago but I am having trouble now
    I'll shoot u a pm...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. If anyone can help me find a new unopened bottle message me. Otherwise it looks like ill have to run it at 50mg

8. Quote Originally Posted by michael1851
    If anyone can help me find a new unopened bottle message me. Otherwise it looks like ill have to run it at 50mg
    Good luck finding on not opened.
    I have the opened bottle if you are interested.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. its extremely easy to find another p-mag, or just get hard rock's new promag-25, same thing

10. Ya I didn't even think to look for a clone. Found one for under 30. Thanks guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 07:08 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:13 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM
  4. My friend bought a bottle of TOKYO TREN?
    By cylince in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:57 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:01 PM