Best prices for m1t

SeaHawk22

Awards
You could tell me to search, and you are probably right I should, but it would take a lot of time to find the best place to get m1t I want to stock up before its to late?
Any suggestions

Thanks
SeaHawk22

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
bulknutrition has 60 tabs for 10 bucks ug labs
bb.com has 120 tabs for 19 bucks higher power

willd

Awards
Custom,

You should let people know that Omega is your brand. I'm sure some will be looking for
Custom Nutrition M1T.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
10mg per cap, the recommendation is 2 caps, once daily. A bit high as a recommendation, in my opinion, but it will put on muscle, amongst its other effects.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
20 mg a day is high, IMO.

Last edited:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys, each capsule is 10mg., not 20, and the recommended dosage is 20mg., not 40mg.

huluhulu

Awards
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving:

17alpha-Methyl-17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one: 20mg

Dude, take a closer look at above. 2 cap per serving, 20mg per serving. How much is in one cap? Do your own math.

Not the Omega stuff. Each cap is 20 mg, and it recommends two a day according to the link Custom provided to BB.com. The IDS stuff I mentioned is as you say.

Slick2oo4

Banned
Awards
So what about these meth gels are they all just glitz and glamor or do they actually help with asorbsion.
Cause the price doesnt really matter.
Spelling was never my strong suit And what is this in m1t extreme by ids :
Bergamottin 100mg
(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (dhb)
Proprietary Blend: 255mg (Bupleurum, Hoelen, Cayenne)

Last edited:

Lich

Banned
Awards
Just try

www.powernutrition.net

No fancy BS, A.M.T. M1T, just 5mg little tabs for much better dosing split, and longer lasting in the bloodstream. 60 tabs for 15 bucks. They also sell Lions M1T, both are same price, amount, and made from the same exact batch of powders. I can first hand tell u that their M1T works wonders ;) Shipping is fast, service is good.

The gel crap doesnt do anything. Its methylated for a reason.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
By a very good margin, mine is cheapest. Cheaper than both 1fast and higher powers.
You sell 900mg for 30 bucks. I sell 900mg for 30 bucks. I also offer price breaks on mine down to 8 bucks a bottle.

I will have a 600 count bottle that will go for 89.99. I'll have that in about 10 days.

Please explain to me how yours is cheaper by "a very good margin".

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bulk nutrition is cheap and effective stuff

huluhulu

Awards
Hey, Mike, Matt's m1t on BB is only $23.95. So what Matt said is right. No offense, hey, actually I bought from you a lot.

You sell 900mg for 30 bucks. I sell 900mg for 30 bucks. I also offer price breaks on mine down to 8 bucks a bottle.

I will have a 600 count bottle that will go for 89.99. I'll have that in about 10 days.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

Cheaper if you buy it from BB.com, not me. :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I do stand corrected, but who wants to shop at bb.com? :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
That is ok. With the new VIP section I'll have customers who shop with me will get all types of deals that nobody can compete with. heheheheh

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
So what about these meth gels are they all just glitz and glamor or do they actually help with asorbsion.
Cause the price doesnt really matter.
Spelling was never my strong suit And what is this in m1t extreme by ids :
Bergamottin 100mg
(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (dhb)
Proprietary Blend: 255mg (Bupleurum, Hoelen, Cayenne)
The IDS Xtreme M1T is not gel, but they are very potent. The DHB is probably worthless with a methylated compound, but I found it to be helpful with 1-AD. It is supposed to block enzymes that cause some PH/PS to have poor bioavailability.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love this price war! good for me. I buy from both of you guys.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
How's the new kilo section coming along Mike? I am actually looking forward to picking a few things up.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Moving slow. I'm moving my retail store front, which has killed any extra time currently. On top of that I had to let go of two people this week. Fun stuff. Might be delayed till mid this week, but we'll have it up soon.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moving slow. I'm moving my retail store front, which has killed any extra time currently. On top of that I had to let go of two people this week. Fun stuff. Might be delayed till mid this week, but we'll have it up soon.
Being the boss is fun isn't it mike. :frustrate

Slick2oo4

Banned
Awards
The IDS Xtreme M1T is not gel, but they are very potent. The DHB is probably worthless with a methylated compound, but I found it to be helpful with 1-AD. It is supposed to block enzymes that cause some PH/PS to have poor bioavailability.
Oh i know that was supposed to be two different questions. I was just asking what that stuff was.

kojie

Awards
That is ok. With the new VIP section I'll have customers who shop with me will get all types of deals that nobody can compete with. heheheheh
any word on the change of shipping costs mike ?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds great....when will this happen?

bubba04

Awards
i need that vip section....i have spent over 1000 bucks at your store since june .....