Epistane plus what instead of Furuza-A

M

mshredded

Awards
Doing a cycle of Epistane for 4 weeks dosed at 30/30/40/40 and using Torem for post. I already have a cortisol blocker, cycle assist on the way, and some old liver maxx.

I was originally going to stack this with Furuza-A but my knee joints aren't at it's best from an injury and I read that using both would be extra tough on my joints. Might just hold the furuza-a for a pre-spring break cut since i have enough epi for 2 cycles.

Should I stack epi with anything else or run it solo (this is my first time running epi). Mainly running it to see what it can do to get rid of some pubertal gyno. Before you guys say anything I've gone with my doctor and got it diagnosed. I knew i had it dues to the look and feel of it plus read some of the stickies posted.

I'll give this a try plus some cardio and laying of the alc for a while and see how it goes.

Stats: 23 yrs
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 163

Lost 45lbs after high school. Gained +15 since then just by lifting and yo-yo dieting(sometimes serious, sometimes not).

Been lifting for about 5 years..

Any advice would be appreciated.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get a bottle of transderm for a test base. Use a AI while on cuz the transderm will aromatize a bit. 2 caps of erase or 6-7 pumps of forma stanzol will do the trick. it will provide some gains of its own if you use 8/9 pumps a day instead of 5. Also will stop the horrid lethargy from ever happening.

really just add the transderma and extend the cycle. no need for another ph.

30/30/40/40/40/50
7 pumps transderm
2 caps erase

pct

torem
T booster
AI
anti cortisol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a Epi and andro lean stack for 6 weeks. Leaned me out good. Might do it again this upcoming spring.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doing a havoc cycle with the Transaderm but I am stacking it with 5mg ed of SD. May go up to 10 if the sides are not bad.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont add in any transaderm with the epi, just run it 40mg solo for 6 weeks.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i notice an increase in estrogenic sides from a moderate dose of transaderm, now, the androgenic effect of properly dosed epistane may prevent this, but if you want to keep it dry, just run the epistane.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya id start at 40 but when i ran my cycle i ran 50 mg the last 3 weeks and was fine :) up to you though

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i notice an increase in estrogenic sides from a moderate dose of transaderm, now, the androgenic effect of properly dosed epistane may prevent this, but if you want to keep it dry, just run the epistane.
thats y i have 2 caps Erase ED in there. he will be dry

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dhea is said to have some er activity, erase isn't going to do anything for that. only having more potent androgens binding to the er will.

having to run an ai, non aromatizing steroid, with a aromatizable ph defeats the purpose of adding in the transaderm. otherwise, just run the trasaderm with the epi, no ai, or run the epi solo, no ai.

M

mshredded

Awards
ya id start at 40 but when i ran my cycle i ran 50 mg the last 3 weeks and was fine :) up to you though
Any increase in sides? Was thinking of upping it up to 40 on my second week. Still haven't felt a super kick from the epi. Libido is same or a little better, no mood swings, or major difference yet.

Besides that my liver is thanking the epi for forcing me not to drink. I'm a college student, so effin hard not to drink! On the plus side went to a club last night sober for my first time and picked up on the hottest chick there..and her cousin. ha

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I am running ei with tren estra 4, 9(spawn clone) i really like it but watch out for tren sides and you might want to cut the tren off a little early because it is the hardest to recover from at least 19nor testosterone steroids typically are nandrolone and trenbolone as examples, there is an article on ergo log about recovering slowly from nandrolone.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep it solo. It'll be more then enough to see some gains off of.