Turinabol

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Has anyone heard of Tbol? Or can anyone give advice or feedback? Thanks!

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
yeah i know but id like to get some feed back from anyone who has actually used it, i know its quite hard to get hold of but iv got a good source.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Great compound low dosed for athletes I've heard. My buddy ran with test and loved it

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
ok cool, cause im on week 5/6 of andropen 275, and i wanted to run tbol for the last 4 weeks as a booster. iv gained so much strength from the andropen, but i want a bit more kick. iv gained 6lbs solid with the juice so far, do u think this is a good idea? i have a good pct worked out.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Still looking for more information if anyone can help? :)

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I say get it and try it out. Using it at the end of the cycle will definitely help fill you out some more and add a little hardness. 30-50mg a day. If you want an even harder look, go with winny. Either way, both are solid choices. If its a 10 week cycle of the test, run the tbol or winny weeks 9-12.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Is Tbol worth running a solo cycle for 8 weeks? Is that to long? I have a source for this and have been considering it on a recomp.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbol shouldn't be ran for any less than 6-8 weeks. and dosages are best at 70 + mg's, unless stacked with something else, like anavar. then say 40/40. but still for 6-8 weeks.

so run it the last 4 weeks of you test cycle, then continue for another 2 weeks with the tbol solo.

those 4 weeks it's stacked with test, run it at 60-70mg's.

last 2 weeks bump it to 80mg's.

30-50mg will suck, and you will be very dissapointed. maybe not 50, if it was at the first 4 weeks of your cycle, but at the end, you're def going to need the higher end of dosing.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
tbol shouldn't be ran for any less than 6-8 weeks. and dosages are best at 70 + mg's, unless stacked with something else, like anavar. then say 40/40. but still for 6-8 weeks.

so run it the last 4 weeks of you test cycle, then continue for another 2 weeks with the tbol solo.

those 4 weeks it's stacked with test, run it at 60-70mg's.

last 2 weeks bump it to 80mg's.

30-50mg will suck, and you will be very dissapointed. maybe not 50, if it was at the first 4 weeks of your cycle, but at the end, you're def going to need the higher end of dosing.
Thank you that was very informative. I can get my hands on 25mg tabs and 10mg tabs so I may just run it solo like 50/50/75/75/75/100/100/100.

That's if I don't spend a ton and get my hands on some Var but that stuff seems to be gone as soon as it's available lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you can, stack the two (tbol/var), 40mg tbol/ 40mg var for 6-8 weeks, huh yea, recomp city with a nice side of vascularity to keep you company.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbol is legit.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard both sides, some people have told me they think hdrol was stronger than turinabol, and the opposite
Hdrol is slightly more androgenic & slightly less anabolic than oral turinabol and hdrol also has some intrinsic active properties on its own before the conversion to the more active hormone, but I would call hdrol stronger then OT

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I've heard both sides, some people have told me they think hdrol was stronger than turinabol, and the opposite
That doesn't make sense at all if the hdrol converts to Tbol and ive never heard anyone say Hdrol was strong period

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That doesn't make sense at all if the hdrol converts to Tbol and ive never heard anyone say Hdrol was strong period
Its not that cut a dry.

It is believed hdrol converts to OT based on its structure but most of its anabolic and androgenic activity is from the intrinsic value of the hdrol itself (it is already a active steroid before any conversion to OT occurs) So while yes it has similar effects as OT (since some of it is being converted to OT and the structure similarities) it also has its own effects which is why someone can try and compare the two (hdrol and OT) since they are not the same and will give different results.

That said, I would say OT would be the better choice over hdrol (legality aside)

Of course I could be wrong and in that case I am sure jbry will chime in ;)

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Well at the moment I'm dosing 40mg ed. I would do more but I'm a bit worried about going to hard on the liver? Would 60mg ed for 6 weeks be ok on my liver?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Its not that cut a dry.

It is believed hdrol converts to OT based on its structure but most of its anabolic and androgenic activity is from the intrinsic value of the hdrol itself (it is already a active steroid before any conversion to OT occurs) So while yes it has similar effects as OT (since some of it is being converted to OT and the structure similarities) it also has its own effects which is why someone can try and compare the two (hdrol and OT) since they are not the same and will give different results.

That said, I would say OT would be the better choice over hdrol (legality aside)

Of course I could be wrong and in that case I am sure jbry will chime in ;)
That was deff informative thank you. It really sucks you can't rep with this IPhone App

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46