Androhard/Havoc/Bold 8 weeks

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
This will be my 3rd cycle.

Previous two were protomax and then andromass/androhard (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/179857-andro-mass-andro.html)

Cycle will begin on Saturday January 7. If there is enough interest I will do a log, if not i may just do a final review.

Will start the cycle at 182-183 at 10-11%. Goal is to end the cycle at either 190 at 9% or 195 at 10-11%, would be happy with either. Some strength gains would be nice. Havent decided on a workout or a split. Suggestions are welcome. Have considered german volume training for pure size, but it gets boring fast.

Diet:

500 over on lifting days (330 carbs, 310 protein, 95 fat). maintenance on off days (200 carbs, 280 protein, 80 fat).
Will adjust if i need to.

Layout:

Bold: 600/600/600/600/600/600/800/800 (this is all i have currently)
Havoc/Epivar: 36/46/46/46/46/54/0/0 (epivar caps are 18 mgs so dosing looks weird)
androhard: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
Fadogia: 1/1/1/1
Erase: 0/0/0/3/3/2/2/2/1

Any thoughts and opinions welcome.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
This will be my 3rd cycle.

Previous two were protomax and then andromass/androhard (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/179857-andro-mass-andro.html)

Cycle will begin on Saturday January 7. If there is enough interest I will do a log, if not i may just do a final review.

Will start the cycle at 182-183 at 10-11%. Goal is to end the cycle at either 190 at 9% or 195 at 10-11%, would be happy with either. Some strength gains would be nice. Havent decided on a workout or a split. Suggestions are welcome. Have considered german volume training for pure size, but it gets boring fast.

Diet:

500 over on lifting days (330 carbs, 310 protein, 95 fat). maintenance on off days (200 carbs, 280 protein, 80 fat).
Will adjust if i need to.

Layout:

Bold: 600/600/600/600/600/600/800/800 (this is all i have currently)
Havoc/Epivar: 36/46/46/46/46/54/0/0 (epivar caps are 18 mgs so dosing looks weird)
androhard: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3
Fadogia: 1/1/1/1
Erase: 0/0/0/3/3/2/2/2/1

Any thoughts and opinions welcome.
this looks pretty awesome, dude! i like the slow and steady mentality. also, i like that your only running the epi for 6 weeks rather then the full 8. pct looks solid an it sounds like you really know your stuff with diet, training, and goals. 8 weeks is pretty long but i think it could work with this cycle layout. good luck bro. i would follow a log if you did one.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
this looks pretty awesome, dude! i like the slow and steady mentality. also, i like that your only running the epi for 6 weeks rather then the full 8. pct looks solid an it sounds like you really know your stuff with diet, training, and goals. 8 weeks is pretty long but i think it could work with this cycle layout. good luck bro. i would follow a log if you did one.
Thanks man. yeah the last two weeks i hope to really just solidify the epi gains. If i make more gains those last weeks then its just a bonus. 8 weeks is longer than ive ever gone before so i tried to beef up pct a little.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. yeah the last two weeks i hope to really just solidify the epi gains. If i make more gains those last weeks then its just a bonus. 8 weeks is longer than ive ever gone before so i tried to beef up pct a little.
yeah, as long as your nolva is legit i think it is a solid pct. i hear lots of good things about erase as well.

off topic slightly, but how did you like that protomax cycle?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
yeah, as long as your nolva is legit i think it is a solid pct. i hear lots of good things about erase as well.

off topic slightly, but how did you like that protomax cycle?
nolva is pharm grade and worked great last time so should be g2g there, this will be first time using erase during pct tho.

protomax was kinda disappointing. i ran 75 for 5 weeks and felt next to nothing, the last 5 days i bumped it to 125 at which point it was phenomenal

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
hi i would follow the log also ..setting up a 6 to 8 wk cycle of havoc/epistane(6wk) with 1-andro (8wk) .somewhat similar pct

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning ..what is the product fadogia ..

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
good morning ..what is the product fadogia ..
its an ingredient. suppossed to help with testosterone and libido, was really popular a couple of years back then fell off and is now making a comeback. havent tried it before so ill find out if its effective for me or not

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
any suggestions on a workout for this cycle?

Ive been thinking german volume training mainly for size/definition and some strength, but since recovery will be better on cycle i might be able to get more out of something else

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Day 1:

Took my first dose at 8 am and the second dose at 5 pm. 400 mgs bold, 36 mgs epivar, 6 androhard caps.

A few things I noticed: felt like i was in the freakin zone all day, and in a really great mood. Both of these are actually quite rare for me, and i didnt sleep much last night so this def was different. Felt really motivated as well, actually tried hard at work, and felt really energized for the gym 1 hour after my second dose. Im not taking my pre workout anymore and normally without a pre workout im pretty unmotivated until i get there. Workout was normal. First day of lifting after being sick all week, but still had a solid workout.

Weight: will update monday, im guessing between 182-183.

Ive also decided to make this more of a recomp. Id really like to try to get in the single digit body fat this summer so i will start with a recomp on cycle, bump up cals slihtly for pct and then slow cut into the summer. New diet will be maintenance on workout days (275 carbs, 310 protein, 80 fat) and maintenance on off days (200 carbs, 280 protein, 75 fat). I will do cardio plus hitting and throwing the baseball 3 times a week and will add in additional cals to make up for this. Also changed my workout goals to a more functional/power/core workout to get back in baseball shape​

standon

Banned
Awards
This Is freaking awesome man, bold Epi and androhard wow

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning ,i will follow your progress here .i am setting up to start a cycle in march (after vacation) deceided on the 1-andro and 4-ad stack for 8 wks and havoc for 6 wks combining the two .. pct will include tamox 20/20/10/10 ..daa... hcgenerate possibly adding erase have most of the products alredy but im going to mexico and dont want to take everything with me through customs so i have to wait until march to start .

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Day 2: off day

400 mgs bold, 36 mg epivar, 6 androhards

nothing really to note today. good mood and felt awake and focused throughout the day. im not necessarily hungrier, but it seems food is going down easier.

bumping up bold to 600 tomorrow.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Day 3:

-600 mgs bold, 36 mg epivar, 6 androhard

-really hard to get out of bed this morning despite sleeping 9 hours. took my first dose and was kinda in a daze until i got to the gym. had a good workout, was able to pump out some extra reps when normally i would fatigue. have felt good and focused since working out, but nothing overly special. just took the second dose a few minutes ago.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Day 4:

-600 mg bold, 36 mg epivar, 6 androhard

-today was core, calves and forearms + sprints and hitting. Felt a pretty strong pump during the workout and vascularity seemed pretty ridiculous in the forearms. I seem to be slightly annoyed with everyone today.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Day 5: 600 mg bold, 36 mg epivar, 6 androhard

this is usually the day i start to feel atleast a little something, and i did, but it wasnt overly pronounced, but its still really early.

starting weight/current weight: 180.00

got some good news and bad news, start with the bad first.

Bad (note that these are not necessarily terrible, just observations): really hard to get out of bed in the morning, tired and unmotivated until i hit the gym (which is usually in the morning, rest of day is fine), less patience, very anxious at night, really full after breakfast

Good: looking leaner and more vascular, had some massive pumps in the gym this morning that i can still feel, slight aggression, alpha male feeling in the gym, motivation in the gym to pump out extra reps, got a compliment at the gym that i was looking bigger, also tonight when my family was about to say prayers my younger brother who i see every day said your arms look massive tonight in front of my whole family whom then all commented that i looked bigger than usual (somethign they rarely ever comment on) so that means something is noticeable.

so basically everything is going fine except that im pretty tired in the morning and feeling exceptionally full from breakfast isnt helping. my appetite later in the day is ridiculous though