1-test cypionate orally?

SeaHawk22

Awards
For the people who are not familiar, I am speaking of 1-test cyp not test cyp.

I have some old 1-test cypionate "powder" sitting around, and for my own reasons do not want to pin it. (those days are over, and 1-test cyp burns)... So I want to take it orally, I have read from a few sources that it works pretty well when combined with fats... like peanut oil, I was thinking of using olive oil.. Does anyone have any experience using it by this method? Also what dosages are effective?

"Esterfied prosteroids (like 1-Testosterone Cypionate or Decanoate) are hydrophilic by nature (Esterized simply means that an ester chain has been added to the prosteroid structure). Lipophylic ester androgens are absorbed the same way most dietary fats (long chain fatty acids) are absorbed. After ingestion the body produces bile for emulsification and then our numerous lipase enzymes hydrolyze the compound to form what we call micelles (I did not name it so please do not blame me when trying to pronounce it).
The micelles enter the intestinal cells where they form a lipoprotein carrier called chylomicron, which is a combination of esterized prosteroid and special protein found in the small intestine. Once the compound forms the chylomicron, it is released into the lymphatic system where it is then released into the blood stream. (This means a higher percentage of active muscle building prosteroid in the blood stream.)
Remember: The lymphatic system skips the destructive first pass of the liver. An interesting note to point out is that the research with esterized steroids demonstrates oral administration with oils (MCT and sesame are oils). They mixed the active compounds with various oils, then administered the compounds orally. The inclusion of the oil facilitated improved lymphatic absorption (since this is the same way most dietary fats are absorbed, it should not be a surprise).
So the reality is that many of the "sterile" oral preparations (including 1-Test ) that are esters are absorbed well orally. The fact remains however, that though effective, administration by injection allows for 100% bioavailability...but is illegal to suggest or do without medical consent and supervision. "

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, google what the old 1-test ether gels were dosed at for a cycle.

that should give you an idea of how much you'll need to dose.

oh, best way will be to administer it via supository. serious.