Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) and Testosterone Propionate Cycle Advice

  1. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) and Testosterone Propionate Cycle Advice


    I'm thinking of taking a NPP and test prop cycle for bulking. Does anyone know what type of dosage to take or whether I should even run this cycle??? This is not my first cycle but it will be my first heavy bulking cycle. Any advice appreciated


  2. My suggestion, delete this question cause you're about to get flamed so hard

    You should know the dosage and sides for each substance

  3. I could just tell you but I had to research for hours about dosing and frequency sorry bro google is your friend
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  4. Never used NPP... but there's a reason why. Too many people don't like it and there are better substances out there.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wynand2109 View Post
    I'm thinking of taking a NPP and test prop cycle for bulking. Does anyone know what type of dosage to take or whether I should even run this cycle??? This is not my first cycle but it will be my first heavy bulking cycle. Any advice appreciated
    I have heard nothing but positive things about NPP -- better than deca, even though technically they are the same (nandrolone). This reminds me of people liking the effects of test prop opposed to test cyp or tren acetate opposed to enanthate.

    both ran at 400-500ea per week

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  6. NPP is great i love it, instant joint relief. to bulk on a test prop and NPP cycle I have to run the prop at 600 and npp at 400 a week, otherwise its just maintaining for me

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    Never used NPP... but there's a reason why. Too many people don't like it and there are better substances out there.
    you have never used NPP but have an opinion? do sum research and try it out, there arent too many better compounds out there.

  8. i loved NPP for size

    i was mixing it with prop in the same shot... best cycle i've run to date

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    i loved NPP for size

    i was mixing it with prop in the same shot... best cycle i've run to date
    what was the dose of NPP?

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    what was the dose of NPP?

    -Matt
    100mg EOD of NPP and Prop

    i got to 215lbs on that cycle, still lean, and was the strongest i had ever been

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    100mg EOD of NPP and Prop

    i got to 215lbs on that cycle, still lean, and was the strongest i had ever been
    NPP does add sum nice strenght, but run it with test prop and M1T wuz stoopid strenght along with the added joint protection for going heavy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    100mg EOD of NPP and Prop

    i got to 215lbs on that cycle, still lean, and was the strongest i had ever been
    Sounds wonderful -- Funny how people complain of bloat on deca but NPP people sometimes compare it to milder tren.....

    Great stuff,

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  13. Hi I was just wondering you seem to know alot about the stuff i'm about to use, i've been doing alot of research and "I was just wondering i'm currently 5,10 155lbs and i want to bulk on this cycle how much should i be using every other day to make sure i get good results ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by greg1234
    Hi I was just wondering you seem to know alot about the stuff i'm about to use, i've been doing alot of research and "I was just wondering i'm currently 5,10 155lbs and i want to bulk on this cycle how much should i be using every other day to make sure i get good results ?
    You shouldnt. 5'10" 155? I hope you're not trolling but you got about 50lbs before you touch anything.

    I'm 5'10" 210 and have been lifting on and off for like 4 years

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    You shouldnt. 5'10" 155? I hope you're not trolling but you got about 50lbs before you touch anything.

    I'm 5'10" 210 and have been lifting on and off for like 4 years
    Agreed with is guy ^^^^. I'm 5'10" and 225 lb. I didn't touch an anabolics to very recently (6 years into lifting)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  16. The only reason I am considering doing this is because i have been attempting to put on weight for several years and I have not gained 1 pound. I eat almost 8 meals a day spaced evenly apart, the right foods, take my shakes, bought all the creatine and all the advice I have been given and nothing has worked. So I figured this would give me some extra muscle to put on, to be hoenst i'm tired of being small.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by greg1234
    The only reason I am considering doing this is because i have been attempting to put on weight for several years and I have not gained 1 pound. I eat almost 8 meals a day spaced evenly apart, the right foods, take my shakes, bought all the creatine and all the advice I have been given and nothing has worked. So I figured this would give me some extra muscle to put on, to be hoenst i'm tired of being small.
    Your diet, training, or rest are off. Or all 3. If you eat enough calories them you would gain weight. It's simple. Eat enough and you'll gain. Post your daily diet if its so good.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 11:01 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:08 AM
  3. Deca 300 & Testosterone Propionate Cycle
    By sdallen in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:04 PM
  4. Nandrolone phenylpropionate
    By AUTO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 06:12 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Log in
Log in