Liver pain and dark urine...

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm on a Superdrol/Havoc bridge cycle. My first 2 weeks were Superdrol ran at 20/30 and my 3rd week is is almost over which has been Superdrol and Havoc ran at 30/30. I started feeling a sharp pain in my liver/stomach area this week starting yesterday and my urine is dark orange. Is this dehydration or the two methyls beating me up? My bridge week is over so I'm dropping the Superdrol now. I'm running milk thistle and hawthorne with this cycle. Should I continue it on out with the Havoc to finish up?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I had that happen to me few years ago when I tried M1T. It was blood in my urine. It was redish if I remember correctly. At the time I cut the cycle short and jumped into PCT. I can't tell you if extra water or liver support would help though, I would leave that to the more experienced users.

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
good gosh dude.............this doesnt want you to cut the "bridge" short............?

go to the doc and get liver values tested, as well as kidney function.........superdrol is bad news buddy.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
30mg is the breaking point for sides with most. Make sure you're drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water per day. Pain in your lower back can be a side of kidney stones, so I'd say watch out for red meat, sugar, chocolate, and most nuts. Get your protein from other sources.

I hate to say it but sides like these are part of PH/DS. Having said that, if you think you need to stop then you should probably stop. Epi isn't as bad as SD, but it's still a pretty harsh compound on your body.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I know it's not what you want to hear, but I'd drop the cycle and start pct of I was experiencing your symptoms. The milk thistle isn't going to do much to heal your liver if it's already damaged. I'd say it's better to cut it short rather than exacerbating your problem. That way you'd be free to run another cycle in the near future.

It might not necessarily be liver damage, but better to err on the side of caution.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I came home and drank a lot of water and took a multivitamin. Within a few hours of peeing orange it has changed to almost clear. Hmmm...Now what? I still have sharp pains though in my stomach area.

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
dude.....stop your cycle man.......is ending up in the ER worth an extra pound of muscle to you? then you wont be able to workout at all..........

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I would vote for stopping, too. Give your liver a rest on the methyls. Any other symptoms like yellowing skin or eyes or pale stools?

Get to a doctor and get yourself checked out. Is your "stomach" pain on the upper right side of your abdomen? That could definitely be liver pain. You want to make sure it's nothing acute.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you get a picture of your urine up here?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm done with my cycle for sure but just wanted to add that my urine is clear now after drinking water all night and taking a multi. No other symptoms then the ones I have stated. The sharp pains seems to be all over. Stomach area, liver area, etc...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah definitely get some pics if your urine turns dark again.
oh and get to a hospital asap

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
No alcohol for at least the next couple weeks either ;) Good judgement on discontinuing the cycle, get some bloods done and have a doc check you out either way. Hopefully it's just a little pissed off and it's nothing serious.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm a broke full time student so I can't hit up the doctor right now. I did go out drinking saturday night and it started sunday so I'm sure it was just aggravated from all the **** it was having to deal with. My stupidity... but yes I'm definitely going into PCT to play it safe. The pains Im feeling aren't terrible. Just mild but I did start noticing them yesterday.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If they are on the stomach side that probably isnt liver pains.. shouldnt you be feeling pains on the opposite side of your body if they are liver related?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I know this stuff can cause your internals to expand so maybe it could be that as well. I'm feeling sharp pains from right underneath my chest down to my upper stomach area above my belly button. But most of the pain is definitely right in the middle of me.

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
I know this stuff can cause your internals to expand so maybe it could be that as well. I'm feeling sharp pains from right underneath my chest down to my upper stomach area above my belly button. But most of the pain is definitely right in the middle of me.
honestly it could be internal bleeding, caused by too much acid in the stomach, ie an ulcer dude. i had the same issue when i was young and its why i stopped drinking any alcohol when i was 23. its just not worth it. it may sound funny, but try cigs and some coffee, you will find it much more enjoyable especially if you have a GF or looking for one. most girls dig guys who take care of themselves, but dont drink. you dont want party girls in your life if you are a bodybuilder bro........take it from me, been there, done that.

my best advice for you is just start taking care of yourself if you dont have insurance. start taking actacids and quit thinking you cant get hurt from OTC stuff, more times than not they are worse than scripts. if you take any aspirin, stop taking it, it thins the blood, and not good for ulcers man.

PM if you need any additional help dude. you sound like a young guy and Im here to help. ive going through majoy health issues from being a HARDCORE bodybuilder when I was younger, and its not worth the added risk, take life as it comes, dont rush it ya kno?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see a pic of the pee

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
No alcohol for at least the next couple weeks either ;) Good judgement on discontinuing the cycle, get some bloods done and have a doc check you out either way. Hopefully it's just a little pissed off and it's nothing serious.
THIS

also get some NAC, take 1000mg ED, milk thislte 500-600mg a day, 2 liver 52 a day. you need to clean out and repair your liver. no boz til you get bloodwork showing your GTG.

Do your eyes have a yellow hue or tint?? that is also a sign of liver stress

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Any back pain? Grossly red (like bright red, looks like blood) urine can be due to glomerulonephritis. The damaged kidneys lose their ability to filter larger molecules out of the urine. The result is larger molecules, such as blood, get lost in the urine. An abnormally high BP often accompanies this condition.

If the urine is more brown ("amber") than bright red, it could be due to liver stress, as others have already suggested. What you would be seeing here is the pigment of conjugated bilirubin that is liberated from destroyed liver cells.

Also of note is cholestasis, which can be caused by AAS. This would also lead to bilirubinuria (bilirubin in the urine) and may cause a brown/amber appearance. Whats happening here is that the bilirubin conjugated by the liver cannot "empty" via its normal route (down the biliary tree, into the duodenum) because the steroid has slowed down (or fully stopped) the mechanical function of the biliary ducts. This bili eventually builds up and can spill into the urine as described above.

hove131

hove131

Awards
My urine this morning was just your average yellow color. All I have been drinking though has been water so I figured it would be clear. Last night before bed it was almost clear. At the worst my urine was just a dark yellow/orange. From the pic of the urine posted I would say my urine was just a shade darker then the second one from the left. (15:00)

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
My urine this morning was just your average yellow color. All I have been drinking though has been water so I figured it would be clear. Last night before bed it was almost clear. At the worst my urine was just a dark yellow/orange. From the pic of the urine posted I would say my urine was just a shade darker then the second one from the left. (15:00)
I just re-read, you said 15:00, I would have called that second from the right, lol. That's not as brown as I thought. Still get the bloods done, hopefully your school has a health center where they can do a blood test - that should save you some money short term. The problem is that if you don't catch it, you'll spend WAY more on hospital bills later.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Oops sorry. Your right. Second from the right.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Lol no kidding. I would have definitely taken myself there if it were anything resembling that. Haha. Just took my clomid today so I'm hopping off. This bridge week from the SD over to the Epi is what did me in. 30/30 was to much of a bridge on week 3 for my liver to handle I'm sure.

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Oops sorry. Your right. Second from the right.
No worries ;) you scared me! If it was from the left, I would have said to get your ass to the ER right away. Have you checked your eyes and skin for yellowing?

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Lol no kidding. I would have definitely taken myself there if it were anything resembling that. Haha. Just took my clomid today so I'm hopping off. This bridge week from the SD over to the Epi is what did me in. 30/30 was to much of a bridge on week 3 for my liver to handle I'm sure.
Yeah, I suspect you are right. I have always tended towards the conservative side (I've been sitting on two bottles of SD for a few years that I bought when I thought they were getting banned that I have been hesitant to look at for precisely the reason you've seen). I'm about to start a trenazone/light epi cycle, and I will be sure to err on the side of caution there too. How did the cycle treat you otherwise?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I've taken SD before soley and I was fine. Monster size and strength gains. If you ran 20-30 mg of SD by itself its not to bad. Bad lethargy for me though. My last cycle was Tren/Epi. It was a pretty decent run. My favorite cycle so far has been straight Epi at 30-40 mg. Not as harsh on the body and great gains.

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
Any back pain? Grossly red (like bright red, looks like blood) urine can be due to glomerulonephritis. The damaged kidneys lose their ability to filter larger molecules out of the urine. The result is larger molecules, such as blood, get lost in the urine. An abnormally high BP often accompanies this condition.

If the urine is more brown ("amber") than bright red, it could be due to liver stress, as others have already suggested. What you would be seeing here is the pigment of conjugated bilirubin that is liberated from destroyed liver cells.

Also of note is cholestasis, which can be caused by AAS. This would also lead to bilirubinuria (bilirubin in the urine) and may cause a brown/amber appearance. Whats happening here is that the bilirubin conjugated by the liver cannot "empty" via its normal route (down the biliary tree, into the duodenum) because the steroid has slowed down (or fully stopped) the mechanical function of the biliary ducts. This bili eventually builds up and can spill into the urine as described above.
nice explanation........

personally I think its due to alcohol.......nothing more. If dude stops drinking and drops everything..........he will be fine.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmhh i dont understand why users start with sdrol ? you should always end with sdrol .. but anyway my recommendation would be to stop the cycle and start dosing a serm .. hope you had great gains with your first 3 weeks .. in future .. you always want to end up taking a harsher compound at the end of your cycle sdrol > havoc

30/30/30/30/30 havoc
sdrol 0/0/0/0/10/20/20

woulda been a better bridge cycle

hove131

hove131

Awards
I just went to the bathroom at the gym and still have a darker yellow urine. Nothing to crazy. My liver still has the slight pain/throbbing. Hope it clears up soon. I'm on my serm now, drinking water and taking milk thistle and liv 52. I'm light headed as crap though all day. I know that's a symptom of liver stress as well.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have insurance bro ?if so maybe go see a doc just incase

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that sucks ... hope it all works out .. stop all supplements but ure serm + liv52+milk thistle ..

other thing that Dr. talks about is Sam-E .. one of the best thing for liver support .. dose at 400mg/day

also if your not shutdown i would even stop nolva or clomind( both have shown to be more damaging to the liver then actual roid cycle )

at this point, i wouldnt care about keeping your gains, i would stop a serm and just dose sam-E with more liv supports .. and keep up your diet

hove131

hove131

Awards
Here is a picture of my urine today after drinking so much water the past few days. I also started taking multi vitamins. Could my urine still be yellow due to the vitamin B in the multis?

Attachments

P

PVL

Banned
Awards
Here is a picture of my urine today after drinking so much water the past few days. I also started taking multi vitamins. Could my urine still be yellow due to the vitamin B in the multis?
awesome, im eating breakfast..........lmao

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
b vitamins make your urine neonish not dark. That is normal color darker because your body still wants more water and if you stopped your cycle you are prob peeing out more urea because your protein synthesis has decreased compared to on cycle

hove131

hove131

Awards
The urine was neon yellow. Look at the edges and not the center where it goes down the drain. That makes it look darker. It may be just a tad darker though then your average vitamin b urine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's the pee pic!

hove131

hove131

Awards
That was the improved urine pic after. All for you FL3X! Lol

hove131

hove131

Awards
Will I be good to cycle in the future fellas? A bit concerned now. I will stay away from superdrol if so. Especially a bridge with it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stool samples next

hove131

hove131

Awards
Your urine looks fine IMO
It was a lot darker yesterday and the day before. It had a dark orange tint to it. The pic I posted was after a lot of water intake and milk thistle,liv 52, etc...