Taking a drug test for a job (a real job), have some questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Taking a drug test for a job (a real job), have some questions

I don't know how soon I'll be taking the drug test, but I found out today that I'm all but hired to be a corrections officer. I've been trying to get into law enforcement for four years so this is a big deal to me. I want to know what will cause me to fail a drug test out of what I'm currently ingesting.

Haven't taken Beastdrol in 3 weeks and I heard it doesnt show up in your system anymore after 1. Can anyone varify?
    20 mg of Liquid Tamoxifen
    DAA (4 tabs)
    AI Cycle support (2 tabs)
    Forma Stanzol ( 7 pumps)

Will any of these things cause me to fail a drug test? If so, what can I do to get it out of my system asap.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

Beastdrol is legal... at least for now...

Ijust took a drug test for a finance job on beastdrol, test e, and deca... prami and exemastane. You will most likely have a 10 panel test, which isnt for anything you are taking. And the only illegal thing (no prescription) you are taking is tamox. Id say dont worry, you should be fine. Again, beastdrol is legal as of today. Hope this helps, but let us know. I was worried about my test too... but i did my research and its not something they test for.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I will definitely update. Forma Stanzol won't show up as an anabolic? I was especially worried about that.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yea it will.... you might be tested for juice too (anti-estrogens included)

find out what lab/test they are using

in nj, the state uses redwood toxicology for testing.... their steroid testing will detect formestane
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Crud, I live in NJ as well. How long will the forma stanzol stay in my system for if I stop using now? And since they'll be checking for anti-estrogens, that must mean AI Support is out too. How about the DAA and the Tamoxifen?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.24%

forma stanzol is legal, you shouldn't pop for anything that's legal. Most drug tests will test for illegal substances, and unless there's something in your job that makes otherwise legal substances illegal for your job, you should be fine. Just ask your hiring director about it, they shouldn't have any problems with it IMO.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

NJ is known for being strict on steroids. A friend told me that if you test positive for anabolics, they will just disqualify you . . .
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Well, one of the many hats I wear in the military is that of a UPL (Unit Prevention Leader). I took a week-long course on military drug testing procedures. Without referring back to my notes, I can tell you with a bit of certainty that most labs don't test for steroids unless directed to do so specifically.

I'm told the tests are MUCH more expensive than a standard employment-style drug test. The only time I've heard of tests occurring in the military is when a Service Member gets busted with the drugs in their possession (e.g. in their barracks room during a "room inspection).

Now, I'm no expert - I'm just the guy who can collect your pee. The civilian world may very well test differently than we do. The military tests every sample for marijuana, cocaine, and amphetamines. They also test for two other drugs per sample, but those tests vary from MDMA, LSD, PCP, opiates, and barbiturates, and are rotated at random.

My full-time job is that of a Military Police Investigator (think: Detective). Usually if a unit Commander wants to test a SM for steroids, we need to know -what kind- he's taking before we send the test out.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Forgot to say congrats, and I hope you get the job.

I was a cage-kicker, too. I deployed to Iraq with a unit full of nothing but Corrections Soldiers. I literally broke my hand during a fist-fight with a high-ranking Al queida (sp?) official while he was in one of our detention cells. You probably haven't heard of him, but I promise - you've heard of a member of his family.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan
    forma stanzol is legal, you shouldn't pop for anything that's legal. Most drug tests will test for illegal substances, and unless there's something in your job that makes otherwise legal substances illegal for your job, you should be fine. Just ask your hiring director about it, they shouldn't have any problems with it IMO.
    Formestane is as legal as superdrol.... not technically legal at all..

If I can go to jail for using it, its not legal

Cops in nj juice like crazy...... also, derek poundstone is a cop... LOL

Just stop till you have your test, then run test
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

lol remember the fiasco with the dr. that was supplying test to cops and firefighters all throughout our state? Cops in my town are all ridiculously swole, its incredibly obvious they are on the juice. I got asked a couple times if I was taking steroids during my cycle, but it really wasnt that noticable imo.

@ RogueDJ: Thanks man, I hope I get in. I'll be making almost 15k more a year at this particular jail. The information you provided on military drug-testing alleviated some of my worry at least.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Protege385 View Post
    lol remember the fiasco with the dr. that was supplying test to cops and firefighters all throughout our state? Cops in my town are all ridiculously swole, its incredibly obvious they are on the juice. I got asked a couple times if I was taking steroids during my cycle, but it really wasnt that noticable imo.

@ RogueDJ: Thanks man, I hope I get in. I'll be making almost 15k more a year at this particular jail. The information you provided on military drug-testing alleviated some of my worry at least.
    Drug testing is for recreational drugs (weed, coke, meth, etc) they never test for juice unless they suspect it of you...

As RogueJD said, they need a different test than the standard one they give out to everyone if they want to test you for AAS. The standard one they give you are produced by the millions on china, mexico, etc etc....they are cheap and sh!tty quality. A AAS test is more complicated, costs more to run, and has to be sent to a different lab. (well my buddies company did)

The drug companies profit hard from drug testing and they want to keep it that way. If they used extensive tests it would cut into their margin, something they will never do.

A buddy i went to college with lives in LA and works for a drug testing company. he was in town a couple yrs back and told me about the industry....complete BS. But very profitable. All they are really looking for is weed and coke. as they are the two most popular drugs.

I know your worried but there are a decent amount of cops on this site. They piss once a month, every month. they still have jobs. the chance you will get a more than a 5 or 10 panel test is 1 in 250 or greater. congrats on the new job.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.29%

I think you'll be fine bro. I wouldn't sweat over it. The majority of places test for inhalation type drugs such as weed, coke etc. A setup for AAS testing is very expensive and not worth the time and money. Cops all around the country take AAS and they've been doing it for years. I believe that even Ronnie Coleman is a cop of some sort and if anyone is going to test positive for steroids, it'd be him lol. You'll be fine man, no worries. If you're really scared, just drink a lot of water so you'll piss like a race horse until the test. Maybe that'll help your mind think that you're flushing it out of your system so you'll be able to relax, even though you didn't lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal questions about drug testing
    By swollen87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 05:55 AM
  2. Anabolic Drug testing questions
    By Vinto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:12 AM
  3. Real test boosting with a real test booster
    By alwaysgaining in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3