Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol Dosaging Help

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
What's up guys,

New to the site, signed up because I saw a lot of people logging about Ultradrol. I just bought my first bottle with 90 servings(1capsule=1serving-4mg. capsule). I've read a ton up on the product and am excited to start it. I want to make sure I'm takin this **** the best I can. The store where I bought it from told me not to take 4 capsules a day because he said (from personal experience) the side effects definitely go up a ton and it's just too rough on the liver. He also told me he took it for 6 weeks which idk if it's bull**** just so i'll buy another bottle. But EVERYWHERE i've researched, it say's to keep the cycles at around 4 weeks. I was just wondering what you guy's opinion on the dosages are. I was considering doing 8/12/12/12/8 or 12/12/12/12. Is their a reason to take 2 capsules the first week then take 3 the next week(saw a lot of people doing this)?

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I've looked at that before and have considered the dosages provided. I wonder if 8/12/12/12/8 is better than the 8/12/12/16...some research I've done said that results flattened after the 4th week is completed.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm unsure which would be more effective, i have not ran UD at either of those dosages.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I might try 8/12/12/16 just because it's my first cycle of ultradrol and that website is pretty creditable...Definitely going to buy another bottle though and run it again. Better to be safe than sorry with this kind of product

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I might try 8/12/12/16 just because it's my first cycle of ultradrol and that website is pretty creditable...Definitely going to buy another bottle though and run it again. Better to be safe than sorry with this kind of product
Absolutely.

I would probably do 8/12/12/16 as well.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Thanks for all the help! I'm gonna post some results from the cycle(starting Jan. 1st). I've saw a lot of people asking about the ultradrol on here so it might be helpful!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the help! I'm gonna post some results from the cycle(starting Jan. 1st). I've saw a lot of people asking about the ultradrol on here so it might be helpful!
Sounds good!

good luck with your cycle bro