Learning about aas makes me feel stupid.
- 12-19-2011, 08:16 PM
- 12-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Man don't worry... look at my "join date"... I've been researching for years and still will once in a while find something I didn't know (that seems to be extremely important!)
It's the people who do almost no research and jump right into a cycle that end up either not gaining, not keeping their gains, or acquiring some nasty sides.
- 12-19-2011, 08:36 PM
yup. i find it all very interesting. i feel like i know a lot but in all actuality i have much to learn. especially about ai's. Its my next product to conquer. lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By T50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 08-14-2011, 09:57 PM
- By AlexParty in forum Training ForumReplies: 39Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:00 AM
- By wontdie in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:32 PM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-24-2004, 04:22 AM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2004, 12:54 AM