high estrogen have blood work...still no sex drive

Yubber

Awards
Hey all I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section, I was not sure where to put this. But I could really use some help I am worried and lost.

I was on letro for a while to try and treat some gyno and I followed it up with Nova at 20/10 for two weeks (both the Nova and Letro were prescribed by my doctor so I know they are legit). About a week after stopping the Nova I went in for blood work and my results came back kind of weird to me.

Estradiol: 59 pg/ml (norm: 7.6-42.6pg/ml)
testosterone Serum: 863 ng/dL (norm: 348-1197ng/dL)

What is confusing me is I was under the impression that the Letro/Nova would have crushed my Estrogen and it should be at or below the low end of normal range. I was (and still am) experiencing sides such as no sex drive, which I thought was do to my estrogen being too low only to find out its high. My doctor is not sure as to what is going on either so I hoped you guys could shed some light on it.

-how is my estrogen this high after running Letro and nova ?
-why do I have no sex drive when my estrogen is not crushed?
-what do I do to fix this?

Thanks

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
, why
Hey all I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section, I was not sure where to put this. But I could really use some help I am worried and lost.

I was on letro for a while to try and treat some gyno and I followed it up with Nova at 20/10 for two weeks (both the Nova and Letro were prescribed by my doctor so I know they are legit). About a week after stopping the Nova I went in for blood work and my results came back kind of weird to me.

Estradiol: 59 pg/ml (norm: 7.6-42.6pg/ml)
testosterone Serum: 863 ng/dL (norm: 348-1197ng/dL)

What is confusing me is I was under the impression that the Letro/Nova would have crushed my Estrogen and it should be at or below the low end of normal range. I was (and still am) experiencing sides such as no sex drive, which I thought was do to my estrogen being too low only to find out its high. My doctor is not sure as to what is going on either so I hoped you guys could shed some light on it.

-how is my estrogen this high after running Letro and nova ?
-why do I have no sex drive when my estrogen is not crushed?
-what do I do to fix this?

Thanks
first, why is your estro high? Did you use steroids? 2nd, holy crap man how old are you? give background info. You need to put in work if you wanna get any advice back.

Now, what type of Doc did you see? Your reg doc or an Endo? Go see an Endo and maybe 1-3 of them.

I would use Aramosin at 25mg a day maybe. then taper down to 12.5 then 6. possibly?

You sex drive is probably off for a bunch of reasons.

1st estro high
2nd esto all over the place.
3rd how is your test?
4th being on drugs
5. stress and worrying
no name a few

look into things like I3C, DIM, Resveratrol for natural things to use but these will probably be pointless right now.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
nolva doesnt decrease your estro it just blocks the estro from binding to the receptors in your chest and other parts but mostly the chest

Yubber

Awards
Idk why my estro is so high that is where i am confused, I ran CEL D-zine back in Sept. and then hopped on letro right after to help with the gyno I got, I never really did a complete PCT other then the Nova I used coming off of the letro to help with rebound. Do you think that maybe I just need to get Clomid or more Nova from my doctor to run to help maybe recover? The doctor I saw was my family physician and no I have not seen a Endo but I will for sure look into that. As for my stats I am 25 5'9" 185-190lbs 10-12%bf.

Thanks for the reply I appreciate the help.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
that is strange that your estro is still high. how long did you run letro, and at what dose. your estrogen is probably binding to shbg killing your drive, if you have nolva leftover start with that. you should balance out in a few weeks. Its amazing how little doctors know about this ****.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
it seems like your estrogen is just rebounding hard since you suppressed it so low with the estro. even while on the nolva, your serum estro was probably building up. sorry if that was already clearly obvious. perhaps jump on a milder, non suicidal AI. i feel like the suicidal AI's have a tendency to cause estro rebound. are you currently on an AI? at least your test is nice and high.

how successful was your gyno treatment? (i know thats unrelated to you question but im currently using letro for gyno as well)

Or, maybe running a low/moderate dosage of clomid for a couple weeks will help with the libido issue while your estro slowly returns to homeostasis. it will also offer a little gyno protection while the estro is high.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if you simply want something for libido that wont mess with your hormones any further, phenibut seems to work nicely for me. gotta be careful with the dosage though.

Born2kill

Born2kill

Awards
To bring back my libido on top of a serm during PCT I would use erase and purus labs recycle (with DAA), both otc and I strongly belive they gave me a very strong boost. Regardless from what my research has lead me to belive is your having some rebound, best of luck but try recycle if all else fails

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next time go with a steroid that has less chance of aromatizing, use Clomid in PCT instead of Nolva, and use something like Formestane or Exemastane (Aromasin) instead of Letrozole. Take a libido enhancer with it in PCT.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your test level is great, estro is higher than I would like to see it, but letro will cause a rebound pretty bad. Also letro will crush the sex drive and immune system.

I think you should re-test after giving yourself a few more weeks to bounce back. In the mean time, perhaps try some Erase by PES (I hear good feedback) and use Sustain Alpha topical lotion for keeping your libido and erections up to snuff.

You should feel like lead has been restored in the ol' pencil:)

-Matt

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
next time before you run a harsh steroid like Dzine. you really need to do your research. estro isnt asm uch of a prob in PCT if you jsut get your test/balls back online. you ran this cycle very improperly and i would not do it again. you need to see a different doctor. no SERM just letro after is a terrible idea.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
estro isnt asm uch of a prob in PCT if you jsut get your test/balls back online.
Sure it is. high estrogen can hinder getting your test levels back as well to some degree.

And letro for pct is ok in my opinion. Works just as well for restoring HTPA as an SERM or weaker AI's like arimidex or testotlactone (which by the way, was used ages ago for pct just fine).

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro for pct is NOT the best choice -- too low estro equals, immune weakening, HDL lowering, sex drive diminishing, estrogen rebounding with vengeance.

-Matt

Yubber

Awards
Thanks guys I really appreciate all the responses!
heebs10 the letro did not make all of it go away cuz some of it was already pretty hard but there was for sure a decrease in size. I think I ran it a little to high at 2.5mg (whole pill) a day for a few weeks then brought it down to half a pill at day for 2 weeks and finally to 1/4 a pill a day for 2 weeks. When I was at 2.5mg I think it was way too much I felt like crap: Tired none stop, sick, no sex drive...if you are on it, man i would not go above 1.25mg ED at most.

A lot of you guys are mentioning PES Erase so I think I might give that a try, best part is I actually have a bottle of it sitting in my closet.

Thanks again for all the responses if you guys have any other ideas or things you think I should try or look into feel free to throw them out there. I will be going back in for blood work in 3 weeks to see how everything is...if any of you want I can post up those results when i get them.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Sure it is. high estrogen can hinder getting your test levels back as well to some degree.

And letro for pct is ok in my opinion. Works just as well for restoring HTPA as an SERM or weaker AI's like arimidex or testotlactone (which by the way, was used ages ago for pct just fine).
you do not bounce back faster with that at all. Also for most people, its a lot harder to get their balls back online. Estro is usually pretty easy to control unless they have OTC stuff, weak research chems, or the wrong stuff because they used something like Tren. Estro then gets higher later down the road because they come off and there test never got high enough. I always focus on test recover over estro control. They almost come hand in hand. The serms take care of estrogen in a different but nice way. It still controls it well. You get that sack hanging low much faster. I did two PCT's with AI's and not Serms and using a SERM was night and day diff. He is having estro problems for a number or reasons. Letro doesnt even do as good for your HTPA as Aromasin does.

smt1

Awards
it seems like your estrogen is just rebounding hard since you suppressed it so low with the estro. even while on the nolva, your serum estro was probably building up. sorry if that was already clearly obvious. perhaps jump on a milder, non suicidal AI. i feel like the suicidal AI's have a tendency to cause estro rebound. are you currently on an AI? at least your test is nice and high.
Letro is non-suicidal (unlike exemestane). It's just very effective in binding to aromatase.

smt1

Awards
Letro for pct is NOT the best choice -- too low estro equals, immune weakening, HDL lowering, sex drive diminishing, estrogen rebounding with vengeance.

-Matt
Agreed. Although it depends on the dose you take. A somewhat lower dose is probably similiar to a higher dose of anastrozole. Letro is just much harder to dose correctly, and after a certain dose, 97-99% of your circulating estrogen will be obliterated, leading to deleterious side effects.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Although it depends on the dose you take. A somewhat lower dose is probably similiar to a higher dose of anastrozole. Letro is just much harder to dose correctly, and after a certain dose, 97-99% of your circulating estrogen will be obliterated, leading to deleterious side effects.
I know crazies that use letro precontest at 2.5 + arimidex + nolva + exemastane + any other anti-e they can get their hands on.....absurd.

I have used aromasin and letro precontest and hate the way letro makes me feel. I looked my driest on aromasin for whatever reason.

-Matt

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I know crazies that use letro precontest at 2.5 + arimidex + nolva + exemastane + any other anti-e they can get their hands on.....absurd.

I have used aromasin and letro precontest and hate the way letro makes me feel. I looked my driest on aromasin for whatever reason.

-Matt
i looked driest on Erase. never used aromasin but letro i looked dry for 7 days or so then not as much for some reason.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well apparently alot of top pros --Jay, Phil etc.... are ADVISED ---to load up hard on AI's + SERMS 4 weeks out from a show.

When the source told me this I thought "How F$ckin redundant?" It seemed like overkill and unecessary --but so is everything pertaining to the highest level of pro bodybuilding

-Matt

Yubber

Awards
Would I Force Reversitol V2 be worth maybe trying to help balance out with it being a otc serm? Or would that do more harm them good? Also as for as some of you saying my htpa is shut down or all messed up leading to problems is there anything else I should look into to help with that...or is all this pretty much a waiting game?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i looked driest on Erase. never used aromasin but letro i looked dry for 7 days or so then not as much for some reason.
I looked driest on Test Prop :veryhappy: . Oh the benefits of muscle hardness with near zero conversion!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Would I Force Reversitol V2 be worth maybe trying to help balance out with it being a otc serm? Or would that do more harm them good? Also as for as some of you saying my htpa is shut down or all messed up leading to problems is there anything else I should look into to help with that...or is all this pretty much a waiting game?
its a terrible supp. get your Test bak on line with DAA plus an AI like erase.