issues with first cycle. advice needed

  1. Registered User
    revel09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    issues with first cycle. advice needed


    Currently about to start week 4 of my first cycle... and having some issues. My cycle is test e 500mg a week separated into 2 shots monday and thursday, and i started hcg at 250iu x2 a week on this past monday which would of been the start of week 3. Ive been taking .5mg liquidex eod since the start of the cycle, and problems only started recently(specifically right after the start of hcg). Now, whether this is due to the test starting to finally kick in, or the hcg... or a combination of both, im having issues with bloating and now enlargement of previous gyno that ive had since puberty. I even tried upping the dosage of liquidex to .5 ed... not doing a thing to the bloat. I started 40mg of nolva yesterday and it relieved the tingling in my nipples but they still appear swollen and the glands feel slightly larger than they previously were. And today the tingling returned again so i took another dose of 40mg nolva today to relieve it... still swollen however and still really bloated at .5 dex ed. Im ordering some liquid letro right now because the liqudex isnt doing anything for me... but just looking for some recommendations on how to proceed. Any suggestions are welcome

  2. Registered User
    revel09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    bump.... anyone?
  3. Registered User
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    792
    Answers
    0


    well i would run the nolva at 20mg a day for the next 2 weeks to keep the flair up down, keep the adex at .5 ED also. the nolva should control the gyno but obviously it will not removed whats already there. then when your letro arrives maybe start it at .25 ED, this should give you 1.75mg per week. by this time estrogen should be fairly low in your system from all the adex and the nolva should have block your receptors the entire time. youll need to re access the situation then... this is just a rough example of what i would do but ive never had any gyno issues except tender nipples for a couple days that i took nolva 20mg for a week to control. just thought you would like a response...good luck
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by revel09
    Currently about to start week 4 of my first cycle... and having some issues. My cycle is test e 500mg a week separated into 2 shots monday and thursday, and i started hcg at 250iu x2 a week on this past monday which would of been the start of week 3. Ive been taking .5mg liquidex eod since the start of the cycle, and problems only started recently(specifically right after the start of hcg). Now, whether this is due to the test starting to finally kick in, or the hcg... or a combination of both, im having issues with bloating and now enlargement of previous gyno that ive had since puberty. I even tried upping the dosage of liquidex to .5 ed... not doing a thing to the bloat. I started 40mg of nolva yesterday and it relieved the tingling in my nipples but they still appear swollen and the glands feel slightly larger than they previously were. And today the tingling returned again so i took another dose of 40mg nolva today to relieve it... still swollen however and still really bloated at .5 dex ed. Im ordering some liquid letro right now because the liqudex isnt doing anything for me... but just looking for some recommendations on how to proceed. Any suggestions are welcome
    Stop taking steroids. That's my suggestion. You'll either look like **** in your 30s when you finally stop or you'll be on them for life. The story never ends well.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  5. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    0


    stop the cycle, use the adex til you get letro. nolva will block estrogen at the receptor but will raise serum estrogen levels so its not the best thing to use. get some caber while your at it cuz you ll need it once your go with a decent dose of letro.
  6. Registered User
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Stop taking steroids. That's my suggestion. You'll either look like **** in your 30s when you finally stop or you'll be on them for life. The story never ends well.
    Arnold doesn't look like ****. Just sayin' :P
  7. Registered User
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    792
    Answers
    0


    just for my own knowledge should he continue once he starts letro or are u saying because he's gyno prone to not usa aas.

    So you think nolva will raise his estrogen that much, I mean what if he runs the adex at 1mg ED till the letro gets there and then starts the letro. Adex can get estrogen pretty damn low and once he starts the letro it will def control it, wont the little bit of estrogen the nolva stirs up be good for him to have since the AI's are going to pretty much remove all other estrogen.
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  8. Registered User
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    792
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn

    Stop taking steroids. That's my suggestion. You'll either look like **** in your 30s when you finally stop or you'll be on them for life. The story never ends well.
    This guys great help... didn't ask for your personal opinions about AAS did he? He's asking for help...piss off!!!
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  9. Registered User
    revel09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    just for my own knowledge should he continue once he starts letro or are u saying because he's gyno prone to not usa aas.

    So you think nolva will raise his estrogen that much, I mean what if he runs the adex at 1mg ED till the letro gets there and then starts the letro. Adex can get estrogen pretty damn low and once he starts the letro it will def control it, wont the little bit of estrogen the nolva stirs up be good for him to have since the AI's are going to pretty much remove all other estrogen.
    wondering this as well... and really trying to not stop the cycle since i havnt even felt the effects of it yet. Wondering if i could just dose high with the letro for a bit to knock the gyno out then drop it down to a maintenance dose for the rest of the cycle? Will prob grab some liquid stane for after i discontinue the letro as well
  10. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    Hah! Big-man on the boards...! Comical. If he was experienced I would not have said anything. But I will not apologize to anyone. Ever. For trying to deter them from taking AAS if they have not yet delved into that lifestyle.

    Go to Promuscle.com and **** your **** tough guy. Go over-compensate there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    This guys great help... didn't ask for your personal opinions about AAS did he? He's asking for help...piss off!!!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  11. Registered User
    Srt4Muscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    792
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Hah! Big-man on the boards...! Comical. If he was experienced I would not have said anything. But I will not apologize to anyone. Ever. For trying to deter them from taking AAS if they have not yet delved into that lifestyle.

    Go to Promuscle.com and **** your **** tough guy. Go over-compensate there.
    actually i tried to send you a PM sir, and ask why you responded the way you did. your box is full lol its fine to deter someone away from using aas, i would agreed that many people harm themselves everyday. i just thought it was the wrong time when he was needing a little help. thats all, i over reacted, i will apoliaize to you...
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  12. Registered User
    BigGunn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    No worries. I am no AAS "virgin". Trust me. This "judgement" would only be communicated to a potential new user. If they can avoid the lifestyle that is best....in most cases. But that is just my opinion for whatever it is worth. I wish someone had given me that advice when I was young. My response was truly out of genuine concern and care.


    Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    actually i tried to send you a PM sir, and ask why you responded the way you did. your box is full lol its fine to deter someone away from using aas, i would agreed that many people harm themselves everyday. i just thought it was the wrong time when he was needing a little help. thats all, i over reacted, i will apoliaize to you...
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle, advice needed
    By ray b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 05:49 AM
  2. Cycle advice needed...
    By natedogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:32 AM
  3. Advice needed for 1st cycle please
    By The G Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:30 AM
  4. Advice needed on end of cycle
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 12:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in