issues with first cycle. advice needed

revel09

Awards
Currently about to start week 4 of my first cycle... and having some issues. My cycle is test e 500mg a week separated into 2 shots monday and thursday, and i started hcg at 250iu x2 a week on this past monday which would of been the start of week 3. Ive been taking .5mg liquidex eod since the start of the cycle, and problems only started recently(specifically right after the start of hcg). Now, whether this is due to the test starting to finally kick in, or the hcg... or a combination of both, im having issues with bloating and now enlargement of previous gyno that ive had since puberty. I even tried upping the dosage of liquidex to .5 ed... not doing a thing to the bloat. I started 40mg of nolva yesterday and it relieved the tingling in my nipples but they still appear swollen and the glands feel slightly larger than they previously were. And today the tingling returned again so i took another dose of 40mg nolva today to relieve it... still swollen however and still really bloated at .5 dex ed. Im ordering some liquid letro right now because the liqudex isnt doing anything for me... but just looking for some recommendations on how to proceed. Any suggestions are welcome

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
well i would run the nolva at 20mg a day for the next 2 weeks to keep the flair up down, keep the adex at .5 ED also. the nolva should control the gyno but obviously it will not removed whats already there. then when your letro arrives maybe start it at .25 ED, this should give you 1.75mg per week. by this time estrogen should be fairly low in your system from all the adex and the nolva should have block your receptors the entire time. youll need to re access the situation then... this is just a rough example of what i would do but ive never had any gyno issues except tender nipples for a couple days that i took nolva 20mg for a week to control. just thought you would like a response...good luck

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Currently about to start week 4 of my first cycle... and having some issues. My cycle is test e 500mg a week separated into 2 shots monday and thursday, and i started hcg at 250iu x2 a week on this past monday which would of been the start of week 3. Ive been taking .5mg liquidex eod since the start of the cycle, and problems only started recently(specifically right after the start of hcg). Now, whether this is due to the test starting to finally kick in, or the hcg... or a combination of both, im having issues with bloating and now enlargement of previous gyno that ive had since puberty. I even tried upping the dosage of liquidex to .5 ed... not doing a thing to the bloat. I started 40mg of nolva yesterday and it relieved the tingling in my nipples but they still appear swollen and the glands feel slightly larger than they previously were. And today the tingling returned again so i took another dose of 40mg nolva today to relieve it... still swollen however and still really bloated at .5 dex ed. Im ordering some liquid letro right now because the liqudex isnt doing anything for me... but just looking for some recommendations on how to proceed. Any suggestions are welcome
Stop taking steroids. That's my suggestion. You'll either look like **** in your 30s when you finally stop or you'll be on them for life. The story never ends well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
stop the cycle, use the adex til you get letro. nolva will block estrogen at the receptor but will raise serum estrogen levels so its not the best thing to use. get some caber while your at it cuz you ll need it once your go with a decent dose of letro.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Stop taking steroids. That's my suggestion. You'll either look like **** in your 30s when you finally stop or you'll be on them for life. The story never ends well.
Arnold doesn't look like ****. Just sayin' :p

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
just for my own knowledge should he continue once he starts letro or are u saying because he's gyno prone to not usa aas.

So you think nolva will raise his estrogen that much, I mean what if he runs the adex at 1mg ED till the letro gets there and then starts the letro. Adex can get estrogen pretty damn low and once he starts the letro it will def control it, wont the little bit of estrogen the nolva stirs up be good for him to have since the AI's are going to pretty much remove all other estrogen.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
This guys great help... didn't ask for your personal opinions about AAS did he? He's asking for help...piss off!!!

revel09

Awards
just for my own knowledge should he continue once he starts letro or are u saying because he's gyno prone to not usa aas.

So you think nolva will raise his estrogen that much, I mean what if he runs the adex at 1mg ED till the letro gets there and then starts the letro. Adex can get estrogen pretty damn low and once he starts the letro it will def control it, wont the little bit of estrogen the nolva stirs up be good for him to have since the AI's are going to pretty much remove all other estrogen.
wondering this as well... and really trying to not stop the cycle since i havnt even felt the effects of it yet. Wondering if i could just dose high with the letro for a bit to knock the gyno out then drop it down to a maintenance dose for the rest of the cycle? Will prob grab some liquid stane for after i discontinue the letro as well

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Hah! Big-man on the boards...! Comical. If he was experienced I would not have said anything. But I will not apologize to anyone. Ever. For trying to deter them from taking AAS if they have not yet delved into that lifestyle.

Go to Promuscle.com and **** your **** tough guy. Go over-compensate there.

This guys great help... didn't ask for your personal opinions about AAS did he? He's asking for help...piss off!!!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Hah! Big-man on the boards...! Comical. If he was experienced I would not have said anything. But I will not apologize to anyone. Ever. For trying to deter them from taking AAS if they have not yet delved into that lifestyle.

Go to Promuscle.com and **** your **** tough guy. Go over-compensate there.
actually i tried to send you a PM sir, and ask why you responded the way you did. your box is full lol its fine to deter someone away from using aas, i would agreed that many people harm themselves everyday. i just thought it was the wrong time when he was needing a little help. thats all, i over reacted, i will apoliaize to you...

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
No worries. I am no AAS "virgin". Trust me. This "judgement" would only be communicated to a potential new user. If they can avoid the lifestyle that is best....in most cases. But that is just my opinion for whatever it is worth. I wish someone had given me that advice when I was young. My response was truly out of genuine concern and care.

actually i tried to send you a PM sir, and ask why you responded the way you did. your box is full lol its fine to deter someone away from using aas, i would agreed that many people harm themselves everyday. i just thought it was the wrong time when he was needing a little help. thats all, i over reacted, i will apoliaize to you...