First Anavar cycle

Stronze717

Awards
I am 25 years old and have been lifting consistently for a while now, and I'm 5'8 a little less than 180. I have taken a couple of ph cycles in the past including h drol,dzine, and epistane, but thats about it. I am about to get 100 pills of 20 mg var, but im not sure if that'll be enough for a decent cycle or exactly how I should dose it, so I'm holding off until I know for sure. Any suggestions?

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
I am currently on a var cycle now at 50mg Ed. You could could take 40mg for 50 days but it would be better if you could get more and run it at 60mg also you a little bigger than I am.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
d bol is commonly sold as var. d bol is pretty cheap, var is expensive as it gets......

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I liked the sealed bottles of QV (quality vet) anavar tabs. Sure there were even counterfeit of those, but you could check the foil sticker since QV was usually one step ahead of counterfeiters and would make the foil sticker leave various markings when pulled off. Anything in a sealed bottle sure makes me feel better, all these random loose anavar pills are usually fakes. and the BD's (british dragon) that came in the sealed packets of 100 tabs were good along with the BD winny's....these also could be faked, but at least there is a larger chance of them being legit, especially if you check them against fakes listed on the net and they came in the original packaging (not loose). This was "back in the day", but just examples. Not sure who the more legit manufacturers are in todays market for anavar, haven't used it in 4-5 years probably.

Stronze717

Awards
Im almost positive that theyre real because a buddy of mine did a cycle already only he had more and it worked well for him. Im just not sure if I have enough for a decent cycle or how exactly I should dose it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Im almost positive that theyre real because a buddy of mine did a cycle already only he had more and it worked well for him. Im just not sure if I have enough for a decent cycle or how exactly I should dose it.
If you were able to get the hundred, why not go back and get 100 more? then you can run it at 60mg per day for a few months or so.

Stronze717

Awards
thats the problem I'm actually i'm not sure if I will be able to get more of it, so I'm debating on whether to use what I have if it is worth it or just getting rid of it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well I guess running it at half dosage for 8 weeks or a more decent dosage for 6 weeks are your only option, running SOME anavar is better than NO anavar lol. Or find someone who has anavar and needs more and sell it to them.