Beastdrol Cycle Help (Long)

  1. New Member
    Comeback79's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

    Beastdrol Cycle Help (Long)


    Please go easy on me everyone I am putting a lot of time into this first post so it won't be viewed as Trolled. I am a 32 year old guy who has been an on and off heavy lifter for since age 16. Current Stats: 6 ft, 190, 16in arms cold 34waist 14% BF. Goal 200lbs 17 inch arms (grow super quick) 32 waist 12% BF. I am looking to make a nice comeback into the fitness world and hopefully stay here this time. Unfortunately my old heavy weight lifting days has torn up my rotator cuff, years boxing has really really messed up my lower back and I am really going to try to dial in my diet and training. I am going to list the names of the chemicals I have in my possession and would like for you to advise/help me adjust from here on out before I begin.

    Main prohormone : Beastdrol (Superdrol clone): 10mg serving of 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol and 500mg of L-Carnintine L-Tartrate

    PCT : Post Cycle Forged containing: 3,4 Divanillytetrahydrofuran, Chrysin, Fenugreek, Longjack, Tribulus Terrestris PE 60/20, Hesperidin, Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosteroids) Indole-3-Carbonate

    Bridge: Cassis Grandis, Phosphatydl Serine, Fadogia Aggrestis, Alpha GPC, EGCG, Resveratrol, Euricoma Longifolia root, Muira Puama, Pregenolone

    Finally a product called N2Guard (Liver support)- Pretty self explanatory including the major Milk thistle and many other healthy components like Apple Pectin which I think is great for healthy cholesterol..which I will need.

    OK to my cycle plans:
    Week 1: 20mg Beastdrol, N2guard
    Week 2: 20mg Beastdrol, N2guard
    Week3: 20mg Beastdrol, N2guard, Post cycle PCT
    Week4: N2guard, Post cycle , Bridge
    Week5: N2guard, post cycle , bridge
    Week 6: N2guard, post cycle , bridge
    Week 7: N2guard, post cycle , bridge
    Week 8: 20mg Beastdrol, N2guard
    Week 9: 20mg Beastdrol, N2guard
    Week 10: 20mg Beastdrol, N2guard
    Week 11-16: N2guard and Post Cycle .

    Finally I am going to give my rational and then my concerns that I need help understanding. The superdrol clone is very potent and I have run it before with good results but didn't really have the best mental state to fully commit to a proper cycle like I do now (crap marriage, injuries, you name it). The big concerns are obviously the liver toxicity and the HDL decline. 4 weeks seems well tolerated by me and 4 weeks off should be safe to run another 4 weeks as some MORE experienced users run 6 weeks no problem. This is the only liver toxic supplement I am running so I THINK running this is fine 2x since I am taking 4 weeks off. I am not very familiar with the "Bridge" product so I am hoping others can chime in here but it is supposed to help keep gains while "bridging" to the next cycle . N2Guard looks very promising and as such I will be running it throughout.

    Concerns: Not too concerned about liver toxicity giving the n2guard and the relatively "normal" dosage and length running the Beastdrol but am open to hearing from you. I am mostly concerned with the effect Beastdrol has on HDL decline. My HDL was tested during a previous cycle at single digits! However I hear this is normal for designer steroids . LOW HDL increases cardiac risk from what I am aware but does 4 week blast spurts really endanger you? Finally, are the ingredients in the Post Cycle sufficient for...well post cycle ! Is Clomid needed? How does Post Cylce compare to Unleashed/PostCycle Combo packs?

    Thanks for reading the long post and I look forward to constructive feedback. Great site.

  2. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141406
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You should definitely get a SERM
  3. New Member
    Sklander's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    376
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    25.66%

    4 wks of beastdrol... 4 wks PCT w/o SERM... 4 wks back on beastdrol... ? Are you sure you want feedback on this cycle? IMO, its crazy to start beast off at 30mg, its dumb to assume you'll get 4 wks out of beast (gains plateau HEAVILY for most users mid wk 3 - usually wk 4 is just damage to HPTA), but then to go BACK ON BEASTDROL after being off for 4 wks? It doesn't sound safe and you should definitely throw in some sort of SERM for PCT. Give yourself some time off after the beastdrol - **** is POTENT.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Comeback79's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

    Well this is why I signed up for the forums; to get a better idea of the best way to do this cycle. What about switching to 3 on 4 off then 3 on? Regarding the SERM, I thought that wasn't needed for beast....at least according to the old marketing for the product. How is Forged Post Cycle as a product? I haven't seen many reviews compared to Unleashed and Post Cycle. Thanks everyone.

    I have done sus250/dbol years ago and a sus250/winny cycle and ran the 17aa for 6 weeks with very little problem My liver values were excellent weeks after. I am not convinced running a Oral of designer is any better OR Worse then a 17aa AAS like dbol, winny etc.
  5. New Member
    Comeback79's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

    Edited first post to reflect two thing based on initial comments: lower duration of beastdrol from 4 to 3 weeks. Lowered mg from 30 to 20mg daily. I have run beastdrol before for 4 weeks no problem so I am feeling like dropping to 3 weeks at 20mg a day should be no problem for running it twice breaking 30 days in between. Let me know what you think. Thanks.
  6. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Hey, man, I'll go easy on you and hopefully give you some solid advice, too.

    With Beastdrol (and SD in general), you probably want to run it for about 4 weeks (just like you have mapped out). However, whenever you complete a hormonal run, you want to go into PCT (post cycle therapy) and the cornerstone of that (in my opinion and about 99% of others) should be a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). Examples of SERMs are Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate), Clomid (Clomiphene) and Toremiphene. The doses of the SERMs are going to vary from compound to compound.

    What you also want to observe is "time on" = "time off."

    Time on = Time on compound PLUS time in PCT

    Therefore, 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 8 weeks in between the end of Post Cycle and the start of the next cycle.



    What you may want to do, is consider picking up a non-methyl or bridging into another (weaker) methylated compound for a 6-8 week cycle. Or, you could just upgrade to injectables to run a longer cycle.

    You'll want to use Bridge as part of PCT (for test boosting) or on its own during your time off in between cycles.

    If you have more specific questions about setting up another cycle, just let me know.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Hey, man, I'll go easy on you and hopefully give you some solid advice, too.

    With Beastdrol (and SD in general), you probably want to run it for about 4 weeks (just like you have mapped out). However, whenever you complete a hormonal run, you want to go into PCT (post cycle therapy) and the cornerstone of that (in my opinion and about 99% of others) should be a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). Examples of SERMs are Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate), Clomid (Clomiphene) and Toremiphene. The doses of the SERMs are going to vary from compound to compound.

    What you also want to observe is "time on" = "time off."

    Time on = Time on compound PLUS time in PCT

    Therefore, 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 8 weeks in between the end of Post Cycle and the start of the next cycle.

    What you may want to do, is consider picking up a non-methyl or bridging into another (weaker) methylated compound for a 6-8 week cycle. Or, you could just upgrade to injectables to run a longer cycle.

    You'll want to use Bridge as part of PCT (for test boosting) or on its own during your time off in between cycles.

    If you have more specific questions about setting up another cycle, just let me know.
    This is very solid advice and i agree with it 100%
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    beast 10mg wks 1-4
    serm (only 5-7), post cycle, bridge, forma stanzol wks 5-10
    beast 11-14 20mg
    serm (only 15-17), post cycle, bridge, forma stanzol wks 15-20


    but even this is a lot, and prolly unsafe without lots of bloodwork. If you wana be on for long periods of time you need to use inj AAS
  9. New Member
    Comeback79's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Hey, man, I'll go easy on you and hopefully give you some solid advice, too.

    With Beastdrol (and SD in general), you probably want to run it for about 4 weeks (just like you have mapped out). However, whenever you complete a hormonal run, you want to go into PCT (post cycle therapy) and the cornerstone of that (in my opinion and about 99% of others) should be a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). Examples of SERMs are Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate), Clomid (Clomiphene) and Toremiphene. The doses of the SERMs are going to vary from compound to compound.

    What you also want to observe is "time on" = "time off."

    Time on = Time on compound PLUS time in PCT

    Therefore, 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 8 weeks in between the end of Post Cycle and the start of the next cycle.



    What you may want to do, is consider picking up a non-methyl or bridging into another (weaker) methylated compound for a 6-8 week cycle. Or, you could just upgrade to injectables to run a longer cycle.

    You'll want to use Bridge as part of PCT (for test boosting) or on its own during your time off in between cycles.

    If you have more specific questions about setting up another cycle, just let me know.

    Right on brother; really appreciate it. I am going to send you a PM.
  10. New Member
    Comeback79's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

    I have decided to add Nolva to my PCT based on the recommendations I have received. How common is lipid profile irregularity during designer steroid cycles? Mine went into the single digits about 1.5 years ago on a designer cycle. Liver enzymes stayed fine but my healthy HDL cholesterol was JACKED. I HEAR this is normal. Is it? Anything to combat it? I am reading that Nolva may help if used during the cycle? I can't say that my HDL FULLY recovered as it is in the Low End of the Average range. Overall; cholesterol is very healthy though. Thanks everyone.
  11. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback79 View Post
    I have decided to add Nolva to my PCT based on the recommendations I have received. How common is lipid profile irregularity during designer steroid cycles? Mine went into the single digits about 1.5 years ago on a designer cycle. Liver enzymes stayed fine but my healthy HDL cholesterol was JACKED. I HEAR this is normal. Is it? Anything to combat it? I am reading that Nolva may help if used during the cycle? I can't say that my HDL FULLY recovered as it is in the Low End of the Average range. Overall; cholesterol is very healthy though. Thanks everyone.
    I don't know about single digits. I'm not the expert on AAS like some other guys are, so I'll leave that open for someone else to interpret. I wouldn't use nolva while ON cycle, though. If anything, I'd use arimidex or aromisin, but only if you needed the AI.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  12. New Member
    Comeback79's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I don't know about single digits. I'm not the expert on AAS like some other guys are, so I'll leave that open for someone else to interpret. I wouldn't use nolva while ON cycle, though. If anything, I'd use arimidex or aromisin, but only if you needed the AI.
    Crap I can't PM you until i get 7 posts; One more to go. Anyone else able to chime in on commonality of very low HDL readings and the dangers of cardiovascular risk? Upon further research I am debating doing the following:
    Two blasts of the beastdrol only duration of 3 weeks and 20mg. N2guard is ran throughout cycle and post cycle. PCT includes Nolva and Forged Post Cycle. Followed by bridge then repeat.
    Therefore I would only be taking Beastdrol for 6 weeks total and using a relatively mild amount to mitigate some of the sides.

    How does that sound? If anyone can chime in about HDL being low I would appreciate it. My total cholesterol is very good but my HDL is on the lower end of "average" and I have a suspicion it is partially do to prior Designer cycles...

    Thanks for the help, I really plan to do this right and therefore am taking my time absorbing all the knowledge while I get back into "gear."
  13. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback79

    Crap I can't PM you until i get 7 posts; One more to go. Anyone else able to chime in on commonality of very low HDL readings and the dangers of cardiovascular risk? Upon further research I am debating doing the following:
    Two blasts of the beastdrol only duration of 3 weeks and 20mg. N2guard is ran throughout cycle and post cycle. PCT includes Nolva and Forged Post Cycle. Followed by bridge then repeat.
    Therefore I would only be taking Beastdrol for 6 weeks total and using a relatively mild amount to mitigate some of the sides.

    How does that sound? If anyone can chime in about HDL being low I would appreciate it. My total cholesterol is very good but my HDL is on the lower end of "average" and I have a suspicion it is partially do to prior Designer cycles...

    Thanks for the help, I really plan to do this right and therefore am taking my time absorbing all the knowledge while I get back into "gear."


    Lipids can definitely get jacked up running DS/PH cycles, but levels should return to normal ranges eventually when coming off of the hormones. About the only thing you can do is to make sure and take a good support supplement while on cycle and into PCT. N2guard is a good one to use. Levels will more than likely still be out of range, but also likely better than without supports. Diet can also play a large part in those issues, and something else you may have to look at. I'm not saying that you have any issues in your diet, but its good to look at things from all angles
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. New Member
    Comeback79's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.82%

    Thanks Rick; Yeah my diet needs to be tightened but I have done it before and can do it again. I think I have everything in order but before I start I want to discuss one more thing. I am almost debating scrapping this whole cycle and going for pins. Legality is an issue as I am in a position where it is a high risk for my career to order injectables. However, it seems like people talk about Superdrol as if it is extremely more toxic and risky than your standard anabolic steroids.

    A lot of steroids have more testing, been around for much longer and many users report much lower potential for sides compared to designer steroids. How true is this? I mean if I am going to be jeopardizing a lot of my health for a few weeks of gains from a SD cycle, then I may have to sit on this for awhile longer to see if it's worth it. Besides legality are there other reasons to go designer SD vs say a 10 week Test prop cycle?
  15. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141406
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback79
    Thanks Rick; Yeah my diet needs to be tightened but I have done it before and can do it again. I think I have everything in order but before I start I want to discuss one more thing. I am almost debating scrapping this whole cycle and going for pins. Legality is an issue as I am in a position where it is a high risk for my career to order injectables. However, it seems like people talk about Superdrol as if it is extremely more toxic and risky than your standard anabolic steroids.

    A lot of steroids have more testing, been around for much longer and many users report much lower potential for sides compared to designer steroids. How true is this? I mean if I am going to be jeopardizing a lot of my health for a few weeks of gains from a SD cycle, then I may have to sit on this for awhile longer to see if it's worth it. Besides legality are there other reasons to go designer SD vs say a 10 week Test prop cycle?
    There actually aren't any studies on anabolics used for bodybuilding because it's illegal.. Not that I don't agree with yu..I completely agree with yu steroids only get such a bad rep cuz of idiots that abuse and don't really know why theyre doin..I havnt heard of too many sides on sd.. I think the worst ones were lethargy and loss of libido(but im not very experienced with ph's so don't quote) which can be taken care of. If your worried about yur liver or anything there's a whole bunch of protective supps for that also
  16. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141406
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Edit: the sd will come with more sides for the cycle yu have goin on up there.. Shorter ones arent very toxic
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beastdrol cycle, help ??
    By massdude in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 10:04 AM
  2. 1st cycle with beastdrol
    By AjdUsmc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:09 PM
  3. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:48 AM
  4. beastdrol cycle
    By DaBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 09:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in