Oh my god i am sore as ****-thats okay, though. Im running
Tren-75mg ed (.75cc)
4ad cyp-250mg ed (1cc)-in place of test, cant find it... :-(
&
1 test cyp-250mg eod (2.5cc)
start:
187lbs
7-9% b/f
Im starting to see some gains, its only been about 1 week, but between that and my diet-(about 3500 cals a day, 300+ gms protein), ive put on about 3 or 4 lbs. I feel like a pin cushion, though. got a knot in my left delt from about 5 days ago, from the last bit of some vpx 1 test cyp i had (ill never use that **** again!) Its steady gotten better, i couldnt barely walk at first, but its still a bitch-was thinking it might be a sterile abcess, due to the fact there is no redness or anything, but im hopin its just a knot- we'll see. What is the typical treatment for a sterile abcess?
BC

Last edited:
B

BLiStEr

Awards
You Should be O.K. With the knot if you have no fever or redness. You may not have injected deep enough into the delt and it may have leaked out of the muscle and got subq. Massage the site (even if it hurts it will help dissipate the solution), It should still be absorbed by the body eventually. I know what you mean by being a human pin cusion. I have a simular ongoing situation with VPX products. The one test and 4 test from vpx are stable products, but the 4ht and o4h deca are definately the ones to stay away from. All of the 4ht has come out of solution and the 4oh deca causes fevers. I am currently pinning the 1 test cyp and 4-test cyp "ED". The bitch of that is the 1 test cyp is only 50mg per 1 ml so you have to pin about 12 ml per week to get a dose of 600 mg per week which leaves you pinning at least 1.5 ml or more daily of the 1-test cyp. I am pinning the 1 & 4 Test at 1.5ml ed of 1-test and 1ml of 4-test for a total of 2.5. I split the dose between the delts on one day, split between the biceps on the next day, do the full 2.5 in the glute on the next day, the other glute on the next, the rt thigh the next, the left thigh the next, the rt calf the next and the left calf the next. Never pin the same muscle 2 times in one week (keeps the receptors fresh) and minimizes the chances of abcess and scar tissue (which can cause knots). Some sau a 25 5/8 is ok for the delt but I recommend at least a 25 x 1" for the delts and bi's (go deep), and a 23 x 1" for quads, a 23 1.5" for glutes and a 25 x 1" for calves. Most people are afraid of calves but I have never had a problem with them the injections are flawless. Anyway there are other test products out there that are far superior than VPX, but I am running this cycle because I wanted to see what VPX products were like and I infact have gained about 6 lbs of lean muscle mass in the past 6 weeks, which is not bad for a PH. I know this was a little long but I share your "pin cushion" sentiment and wanted to be helpful.

B

blankstare

Awards
Oh my god i am sore as ****-thats okay, though. Im running
Tren-75mg ed (.75cc)
4ad cyp-250mg ed (1cc)-in place of test, cant find it... :-(
&
1 test cyp-250mg eod (2.5cc)
start:
187lbs
7-9% b/f
Im starting to see some gains, its only been about 1 week, but between that and my diet-(about 3500 cals a day, 300+ gms protein), ive put on about 3 or 4 lbs. I feel like a pin cushion, though. got a knot in my left delt from about 5 days ago, from the last bit of some vpx 1 test cyp i had (ill never use that **** again!) Its steady gotten better, i couldnt barely walk at first, but its still a bitch-was thinking it might be a sterile abcess, due to the fact there is no redness or anything, but im hopin its just a knot- we'll see. What is the typical treatment for a sterile abcess?
BC
its all about 25 gauge pins..

save $25 and buy the special from gpinz...

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The amount of oil you have to put into your body is really what turned me off the PH's. That has got to be rough on the body...

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I found that 1" 25g wasn't long enough for my glutes, had to switch to 1.5" 23g to get deep enough under the muscle. 1" is fine for my quads and delts.