Clen Advice

Bigs

Bigs

Awards
Planning on two weeks on two weeks off with the dosage below.

Day 1-40mcg
Day 2-60mcg
Day 3-80mcg
Day 4-100mcg
Day 5-10-120mcg
Day 11-100mcg
Day 12-80mcg
Day 13-60mcg
Day 14-40mcg

How does this sound everyone.
Stats
6'0
15%>

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if you can 'plan' a clen run unless you've ran it before. I was so jittery at 40mcg and sweating all over patients at work. Ended up quitting every run early. Imo, first run start small and assess tolerance and ramp it up slightly every day or two.

Bigs

Bigs

Awards
I don't know if you can 'plan' a clen run unless you've ran it before. I was so jittery at 40mcg and sweating all over patients at work. Ended up quitting every run early. Imo, first run start small and assess tolerance and ramp it up slightly every day or two.
I forgot to mention that It was depending on my tolerance how and when I up the dosage, but did you have any other side effects except jittery?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hypertension. But it may have been a combination of other things taken during that time that caused that.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youre starting pretty low and theres no reason to taper it down start at 80ish IMO

im doing 5 on 3 off right now

Bigs

Bigs

Awards
youre starting pretty low and theres no reason to taper it down start at 80ish IMO

im doing 5 on 3 off right now
I just want to make sure I can tolerate it since its my first Clen cycle, and all the post I read said the Clen gets ineffective after 2, how are your results so far?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I just want to make sure I can tolerate it since its my first Clen cycle, and all the post I read said the Clen gets ineffective after 2, how are your results so far?
still no reason to ramp down

good as always

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
theres many ways. i personally dont like the 2 weeks on 2weeks off like u listed. i just feel like its too long on and off and i like the boost from clen i get therofr i like to run it more frequantly. for an example i do week on week off, or 5days on 3days off.