pinning test.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
does anyone notice a difference in soreness based on when you pin.
for example. in the morning, before workout, or before bed?
My last shot I had a leg spasm while pushing out the last bit of test e out of the syringe. I didnt hurt till the next morning then I couldnt even walk on my right leg. Funny thing is I went ahead with my leg workouts just to stay in routine and I could lift my max weight no problem. But soon after I left the gym the soreness came back but not as bad.
Was curious to see what you guys expirienced. I usually pin at night because I have a wife and kids and the only time I get to myself is when the go to bed.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
does anyone notice a difference in soreness based on when you pin.
for example. in the morning, before workout, or before bed?
My last shot I had a leg spasm while pushing out the last bit of test e out of the syringe. I didnt hurt till the next morning then I couldnt even walk on my right leg. Funny thing is I went ahead with my leg workouts just to stay in routine and I could lift my max weight no problem. But soon after I left the gym the soreness came back but not as bad.
Was curious to see what you guys expirienced. I usually pin at night because I have a wife and kids and the only time I get to myself is when the go to bed.
I tend to feel it less as the day wears on. Pinning first thing in the morning seems to be the most sensitive for me. But in reality, it probably doesn't matter.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking it might beneficial to shoot before a workout to warm up the muscles, and maybe that would prevent cramping or the shot from sitting and knotting up. guess it really doesnt matter. Thanks for the reply.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I was thinking it might beneficial to shoot before a workout to warm up the muscles, and maybe that would prevent cramping or the shot from sitting and knotting up. guess it really doesnt matter. Thanks for the reply.
Yea I like pinning before a workout too. That way I can get the blood pumping and help break down the test deposit. If it's not convenient to do it right before a workout, I just substitute a few short body weight squats to get the blood pumping after I pin. This seems to help with my pip (post injection pain)

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Yea I like pinning before a workout too. That way I can get the blood pumping and help break down the test deposit. If it's not convenient to do it right before a workout, I just substitute a few short body weight squats to get the blood pumping after I pin. This seems to help with my pip (post injection pain)
thanks for the input, was wondering if this would be the case.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I work nights so I tend to pin in the morning before I go to bed, but I am using a test blend so the BA content is higher so there is some soreness. It's has gotten better the more times I am pinning. On first cycle. I have to heat up the test with hot water and after I pin I massage my glute ( hard ) for at least five minutes to try and dissapaite the test and it works to a point. The soreness is not as bad.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have bad soreness for first week or two. Afterwards it isn't bad. I either pin at night and pop a few hundred mg's of Ibuprofen or I take it pre-workout to alleviate the soreness. Ibuprofen works well tho at 600mg right after administration.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Yeah I have bad soreness for first week or two. Afterwards it isn't bad. I either pin at night and pop a few hundred mg's of Ibuprofen or I take it pre-workout to alleviate the soreness. Ibuprofen works well tho at 600mg right after administration.
Be careful with the anti-inflammatories (think I spelled that wrong). That will hinder your muscle growth a bit. Your muscles will be inflammed so I would not take it unless really needed. I never take anything. Just deal with the pain. Ride or die baby.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful with the anti-inflammatories (think I spelled that wrong). That will hinder your muscle growth a bit. Your muscles will be inflammed so I would not take it unless really needed. I never take anything. Just deal with the pain. Ride or die baby.
That was with prop. Long esters don't hurt at all.

wheeliegsxr

Awards
when your pining are you taking all the weight off that leg and letting the muscle relax completly? sometimes i notice if im in a hurry and dont take the proper time to do all those lil things i can get very sore. also your not supose to rub the inj point, just hold pressure there for 30 to 60 sec.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Generally just relax the leg or muscle your pinning, I lay my leg put in front & take all weight off it

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
does anyone else find that pumps from orals kickstarting cycles, can make sites a lil sore. Also reactions to EO can cause PIP, as well as not letting the alcohol completely dry before poking?

I have found that if I werk the body part the day before I inject I have less discomfort, like if im gonna dart my triceps, I werk them the day before and hit the dart the next morning post shower

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Warm up the syringe and pin real slow, then massage the site hard for a couple minutes and you should be golden. Pain tolerance to BA does not matter whether its morning, noon, or night.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Ryte, that BA is murder on muscles, I got a EQ blend, and I swear they have soo much BA/BB to hold the EQ prop in the solution, that its absolutely crippling for about a week at each inj spot, I dont dare put it in my legs for fear of not being able to walk.
Warm up the syringe and pin real slow, then massage the site hard for a couple minutes and you should be golden. Pain tolerance to BA does not matter whether its morning, noon, or night.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I hit my shoulder this morning and its starting to fade the more I move/use my shoulder. Shoulders in an hour so im curious how this goes. 300mg test e btw.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Just nailed shoulders, they hurt throughout workout except during exercises, so not bad.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed last few times if I pin before cardio on the elliptical there's no soreness later...must get worked around good or something idk

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
I find outer top quadrant of thighs to be best for pinning.
Never seem to feel soreness even with high MLs

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find outer top quadrant of thighs to be best for pinning.
Never seem to feel soreness even with high MLs
This has been my advice as well. That area doesn't leave terrible soreness for me either. My last injection I did 2.5mL's in both thighs at that location. Soreness was present but manageable.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
This has been my advice as well. That area doesn't leave terrible soreness for me either. My last injection I did 2.5mL's in both thighs at that location. Soreness was present but manageable.
How deep do you inject in that region? 1"?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How deep do you inject in that region? 1"?
Yeah I use either 1.5" or 1", both are 25g to minimize soreness. Regardless of the length of needle I always go to about 1 inch in. Granted, I'm at 10% or less BF too so I don't have to go as deep to hit muscle. In my shoulder's I limit them to 1mL per shoulder and go in 3/4" to 7/8" deep w/ 25g, however I will say that my shoulders are large for my size and have good depth to them.

I'll be using 23g next time in my thighs to see if I get the same results. Plunging that much Enan and EQ takes about 2-3 minutes per injection.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
23g 1/4inch

Always leave a bit of needle out in case of rare break.

23g 1/5inch for glutes
23g 1 inch delts

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Word, thanks guys. I've been hitting 1ml 3/4" deep to my shoulders, sucked 1st week, today was far better. Has anyone tried hitting different deltoid heads? I've been hitting laterals. Ha and 2-3 minutes, I don't think I could hold still that long

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
23g 1/4inch

Always leave a bit of needle out in case of rare break.

23g 1/5inch for glutes
23g 1 inch delts
In my upcoming cycle I planned on using a 27g x 1/2" syringe to inject in my delts. My body fat is around 12%. Also I found a pack of 100 syringes (27g x 1/2") so can i just buy seperate needles to attach for injecting in other areas (Glutes, etc)? Or will other needles not attach to the syringe? Dumb question I know but I figured I'd be safe than sorry. Thanks

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
In my upcoming cycle I planned on using a 27g x 1/2" syringe to inject in my delts. My body fat is around 12%. Also I found a pack of 100 syringes (27g x 1/2") so can i just buy seperate needles to attach for injecting in other areas (Glutes, etc)? Or will other needles not attach to the syringe? Dumb question I know but I figured I'd be safe than sorry. Thanks
Yeah they should be interchangeable from what I've seen.

Maybe I need to correct my last post, all 23g but glutes are 1 1/2 inch, quads 1 1/4 inch & delts 1 inch

Sorry for the confusion

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Yeah they should be interchangeable from what I've seen.

Maybe I need to correct my last post, all 23g but glutes are 1 1/2 inch, quads 1 1/4 inch & delts 1 inch

Sorry for the confusion
It's all good bro. I really appreciate the help. I think I'm gonna stick with 1/2" needles for my delts and I'll go ahead and get 1" for my quads. I'm not nearly as big as you so I think I'll be good. Thanks again

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
been pinning 0.5 mL tren daily for the past couple weeks in several different locations in quads and gluts. It has a BA/BB content of 2%/18%. At times, post injection pain was almost unbearable. If I sat for too long and stood up, I could literally barely walk. But then I found a location in the uppermost thigh muscle that worked excellently for me. It's the muscle in the upper quadrant of the thigh right below the hip. It's the muscle that's located just below your hip bone and it sticks out further than any other part of your leg and hip, so it's easy to find. It's called the tensor fascia latae. It has been working great for me with very minimal post injection pain. I think the effectiveness is due to good blood supply in the area and minimal muscle tension here when you stand or walk. Here is an image of the muscle I'm referring to.

Tensor Fascia Latae.jpg

Other things that I found that limited P.I.P.
I use an insulin syringe (27 gauge, 0.5 inch needle) to pin. I draw up the proper volume then recap the needle with the top. I then hold the capped syringe under running hot water (as hot as it gets) while slowly rotating it for about a minute. This reduces the viscosity a lot and helps the oil penetrate into the muscle. Then I do the injection nice and slow. It takes me about 30 to 50 seconds to do about 0.5 mL. I don't force the plunger down too hard. Anyway, a few extra minutes of preparation will save you hours of pain later.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
been pinning 0.5 mL tren daily for the past couple weeks in several different locations in quads and gluts. It has a BA/BB content of 2%/18%. At times, post injection pain was almost unbearable. If I sat for too long and stood up, I could literally barely walk. But then I found a location in the uppermost thigh muscle that worked excellently for me. It's the muscle in the upper quadrant of the thigh right below the hip. It's the muscle that's located just below your hip bone and it sticks out further than any other part of your leg and hip, so it's easy to find. It's called the tensor fascia latae. It has been working great for me with very minimal post injection pain. I think the effectiveness is due to good blood supply in the area and minimal muscle tension here when you stand or walk. Here is an image of the muscle I'm referring to.

View attachment 50428

Other things that I found that limited P.I.P.
I use an insulin syringe (27 gauge, 0.5 inch needle) to pin. I draw up the proper volume then recap the needle with the top. I then hold the capped syringe under running hot water (as hot as it gets) while slowly rotating it for about a minute. This reduces the viscosity a lot and helps the oil penetrate into the muscle. Then I do the injection nice and slow. It takes me about 30 to 50 seconds to do about 0.5 mL. I don't force the plunger down too hard. Anyway, a few extra minutes of preparation will save you hours of pain later.
thats the ventro glute, nice spot

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit at the very top of the Vastus Lateralis or the bottom of the Tensor Fascia Lata muscle. It might actually be going thru the band, too. I dunno. It's hard to tell but that region in general is not near as intense of soreness as the mid and lower portions of the thigh.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I bought a different brand needle than what my syringes were and it worked perfect.