At a crossroads, advice needed

horvak

Awards
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am looking for some advice.

I am 46 years old, 6ft and currently 232lbs with 12% bodyfat.

I have been training for many years, on and off due to personal reasons, work and injuries.

I have used AAS in the past and rather hap-hazqrdly when I look back at what I used to do.

I re-started training back in March this year after a long lay-off weighing 248 @ 28% body fat and I have been consistent with my diet and training, I get my BF measurements on a regular basis from a Poliquin certified coach who is trained in bio-signature.

I hit the gym 5 days per week using a high volume approach which I am going to change to DC next week as it seems to just make sense when I read about it.

My confusion is this for the past 10 weeks I have just been on a a cycle of Test Enth @ 500mgs per week, supplemented with Erase and OTC Anti-E plus I take and always have large amounts of Vit-C (6 - 10 gm per day) plus Fish Oils, Vit-B, NAC etc

I am soon coming to 12 weeks of my cycle and I was intending to start a PCT regimen of Clomid, Nolvadex and a DAA supplement. However after much reading, I came across the "Cycling for Pennies" post which caused some head scratching to say the least and then a more recent post from Dante regarding cycling and PCT that made even more sense.

So my questions are should I stop at week 12 and start PCT after 15 days from my last dose of Test E as that seems to be standard thinking from the net?
or
Should I start the Clomid/Nolvadex/DAA straight after my last Test E dose and follow that regimen for four weeks allowing the Test to taper down and then restart the Test E at a greater dose say 750 per week once the four weeks 'off' has been followed and start a new 12 week cycle at the higher dose?

To date I suffer no sides at all not even when I was younger and taking ****tails of Sust/Deca/Dbol etc and I keep Nolva on hand but I have come to the conclusion that taking a simpler approach to AAS use rather than lots of different combinations seems a better route oh and I have had all the kids I want (4) and had a vasectomy so I couldn't have anymore.

Sorry for the long post but I thought it best I post some stats and history.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Are you on TRT? You should definately come off cycle at 12 weeks, wait 2 weeks then start pct. adjust your diet to maintain at your new body weight. wait 3 months before next cycle.

horvak

Awards
No, I am not on TRT. I have all my PCT meds ready, I have come to the same decision, last shot will be on Xmas eve and then PCT and next cycle will be similar but I will be clean bulking to gain more size as this cycle has been more of a recomp and very successful.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Should I start the Clomid/Nolvadex/DAA straight after my last Test E dose and follow that regimen for four weeks allowing the Test to taper down and then restart the Test E at a greater dose say 750 per week once the four weeks 'off' has been followed and start a new 12 week cycle at the higher dose?
One of the craziest things I've ever heard. Stick with the traditional approach.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am looking for some advice.

I am 46 years old, 6ft and currently 232lbs with 12% bodyfat.

I have been training for many years, on and off due to personal reasons, work and injuries.

I have used AAS in the past and rather hap-hazqrdly when I look back at what I used to do.

I re-started training back in March this year after a long lay-off weighing 248 @ 28% body fat and I have been consistent with my diet and training, I get my BF measurements on a regular basis from a Poliquin certified coach who is trained in bio-signature.

I hit the gym 5 days per week using a high volume approach which I am going to change to DC next week as it seems to just make sense when I read about it.

My confusion is this for the past 10 weeks I have just been on a a cycle of Test Enth @ 500mgs per week, supplemented with Erase and OTC Anti-E plus I take and always have large amounts of Vit-C (6 - 10 gm per day) plus Fish Oils, Vit-B, NAC etc

I am soon coming to 12 weeks of my cycle and I was intending to start a PCT regimen of Clomid, Nolvadex and a DAA supplement. However after much reading, I came across the "Cycling for Pennies" post which caused some head scratching to say the least and then a more recent post from Dante regarding cycling and PCT that made even more sense.

So my questions are should I stop at week 12 and start PCT after 15 days from my last dose of Test E as that seems to be standard thinking from the net?
or

To date I suffer no sides at all not even when I was younger and taking ****tails of Sust/Deca/Dbol etc and I keep Nolva on hand but I have come to the conclusion that taking a simpler approach to AAS use rather than lots of different combinations seems a better route oh and I have had all the kids I want (4) and had a vasectomy so I couldn't have anymore.

Sorry for the long post but I thought it best I post some stats and history.
I am currently using Erase as well as my AI while on cycle. I am on 400mg of a 400test blend. I have been using 1 cap at night. How many did you use?

I have no symptoms of gyno. Little bloated which is cool but every now and then my nips will itch. I could go a week and nothing and then for a few hours they will itch. Just curious if you took one or two per day.
I an 35 and weigh now 230 and loving my first cycle

horvak

Awards
Hi I was actually on 4 Erase a day spaced out at 1 every 4 hours and seeing no adverse effects at all. I did not use any other AI during my course and felt none of the dryness associated with Erase that other users have experienced. I do rate it rather highly and will be ordering more for my next cycle.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
WOW!! YOu took four. I tried four with just DAA as a natural test booster and my joints started to hurt. I guess I could go higher when it comes to using it with my cycle. I was just afraid of suppresing my estrogen to low but who knows. I guess it's a fine line. So with four caps and your test cycle, how were you gains?? Do you think your gains and strength might have suffered on 4 caps a day?

horvak

Awards
I have been wondering this very thing regarding Erase and the lack of estrogen and for my next cycle I will not take any anti-E but keep on hand in case of sides. I am very tolerant to drugs and higher doses are what I need. I stated in my OP that I hap-hazardly took large amounts of AAS and even then I did not experience any negative sides, BUT I am know that we are all different, my mate only has to look at Dbol and gyno just flares up and for his cycle he as taking Arimidex daily. I am pleased with this cycle as I was looking to recomp and achived what I set out but next cycle I will bulk and go for 250. I am currently 232 at 12%.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Well good for you bro. You are right, some people are different and AAS affects people in different ways. Well good luck to you and your future cycles. thanks for the insight.

horvak

Awards
DH , so a traditional approach would be to start my PCT 15 days after last Test E shot and run PCT for 6 weeks?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW!! YOu took four. I tried four with just DAA as a natural test booster and my joints started to hurt. I guess I could go higher when it comes to using it with my cycle. I was just afraid of suppresing my estrogen to low but who knows. I guess it's a fine line. So with four caps and your test cycle, how were you gains?? Do you think your gains and strength might have suffered on 4 caps a day?
Well when your test levels are reading 2500+ (off the charts), and considering that estrogen likes to keep a ratio with your test levels, I'd say an OTC Anti-E isn't ever going to be "too much". Unless you ran like 300mg Formestane + 100mg 6-Bromo or something incredibly stupid like that I couldn't imagine having issues with estrogen being too low when you have that much test running around in your blood.