First Test E, Primo Cycle Question.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
I started a cycle of test e about 6-7 weeks ago that I stopped due to what I believe was either bunk gear or severly underdosed gear. Thanks to a few very helpful individuals on this site I was able to score some legit gear and did my first pin 10 days ago. Cycle consist of 400 mg of Primo and 600 mg of Test E divided into 2 equal doses on Wed-Sat. As I stated I am only 10 days in, so I am not expecting any big changes at this point. I have beed advised that it takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks for the test to kick in. Here is my question. I absoloutly feel like **** and have no motivation to train. I have made it to the gym and had decent workouts, but it has been due to pure determination. I don't think I have the "Test Flu", but def do not feel well. My wrist are killing me, pretty substantial shoulder pain, and just an overall feeling of "don't wanna do this". I have received mixed opinions on using Nolvadex and Arimidex while on cycle. I was not planning to in the beginning, but when the sensitive nips and bloat arrived I had no choice. I am running 10mg ED of nolva and .25 eod of the Arimidex. Bloat seems to be under control but the nips are still a little sensitive, nothing bad though. I am ready for the "I want to destroy the weights" and that "I am a freakin freight train" feeling. Right now I feel like the weights are killing me and more like a tricycle than a freight train. Am I just a big ole ***** or is this feeling legit.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you are getting sick. And gyno after 10 days is not possible. 4 weeks from now maybe, but not 10 days.

Test flu is awful. I got it the first few times I started up a cycle, but it went away. Now I'm immune to it...

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
I don't think I have gyno, but def have sensitive nips. I feel better today and had a great workout. I did my first injection with a 1.5" needle and my glute is sore as hell. Should have stuck with the 1". Hopefully I am on the road to a good cycle and some impressive gains.