t3/t4 clen nootropics

1. t3/t4 clen nootropics

I am tested randomly for the NADA 5 which is

Marijuana
    Coke -a-cola
    Amphetamines
    Opiates
    PCP
    or any variation of above within the metabolites, i.e. hydrocodone.

I dont use any of this, but was concerned on the t3 as it is a stimulant (worried about amphetamine +)
    Anyway, would t3/4 or clen pop posetive for any of the above? What about nootropics. I have to error on the side of caution, but was wondering if anyone here KNEW on this subject. (I have researched, but most posts are opinion).<br><br>Thanks!

2. Bump:
    I have seen multiple posts here with "It shouldn't". I am just wanting some additional clarification from someone more 'sure' on this.

Thanks.

3. the 5 panel DT wont test for anabolics. You should be GTG, is the testing for your job? or did you get in a bit of trouble?? just wondering who is giving you the test cuz if the risk is too great i would just stay with some test. Theres no way you could fail for that...lol
    •   

4. On trt (script). Testing is not for being in trouble, but is a part of my job. 1 pos test I'm done for good. Having some fat issues on trt and wanting to get cut down so there is less aromatizing. Doc not a fan of AI's and is of the opinion that they are for cancer use.

Thanks for reply. reps/

5. u can buy AI's OTC, like forma stanzol and erase. Nutraplanet will have a few to choose from. You dont need a AI from the doc. Also there are OTC supps similar to t3. PES makes alpha T2, id give it a shot. stack it with a fat burner like N2burn or another stim based one. alpha t2 is a non stim

6. T3 is a naturally occuring substance in your body. You WILL NOT test postive for anything you have listed above. The metabolites are a non-issue as well. You can take that to the bank.

7. Neither T3 nor clen are amphetamines. Do they take your blood pressure as well? A rise in blood pressure might make them suspicious and either of these could cause that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    u can buy AI's OTC, like forma stanzol and erase. Nutraplanet will have a few to choose from. You dont need a AI from the doc. Also there are OTC supps similar to t3. PES makes alpha T2, id give it a shot. stack it with a fat burner like N2burn or another stim based one. alpha t2 is a non stim
    Going to look for these now. Thanks for the help.
    Just a physical with BP. They monitor it when I go to doc for TRT labs as well. I do take bp meds beta block.

9. none of those will show up on a drug test. false positive are VERY rare. all u need to know is how the test works. it detects SPECIFIC metabolites in the sample. if a positive occurs with a quick test(the dip stick method), further testing will be done with gas chromotography. they will only test for certain drugs. there is no chance for a false positive here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nootropics and where to buy?
    By mtl11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 05:17 PM
  2. Must have nootropics
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 03:00 PM