SD-epi bridge...should i overlap?

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I will keep this short and sweet. I am doing a 7 or 8 week bridge. SD for 4 weeks, alternating between 20/30 a day, and I am nearing the end.
I need your collective anabolic expertise. Should I overlap, like start the Epi the last week or five days, or should I jump straight to it after my last day of SD?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I will keep this short and sweet. I am doing a 7 or 8 week bridge. SD for 4 weeks, alternating between 20/30 a day, and I am nearing the end.
I need your collective anabolic expertise. Should I overlap, like start the Epi the last week or five days, or should I jump straight to it after my last day of SD?
That's a long cycle for SD/EPI ESP with SD at 30mg that's really high. I ran a 6 week with the first 3 weeks SD 10/20/20 (3rd week was SD and EPI) last three weeks EPI and I was feeling terrible at the sixth week. I usually never get sides at all from SD or EPI. Basically your going to get shut down and I would imagine you have handled 4 weeks of SD before? lethargy was the issue for me

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1 - Super 20mg
Week 2 - Super 20mg Epi 30 mg
Week 3 - Super 20mg Epi 40mg
Week 4 - Epi 40mg
Week 5 - Epi 60mg
Week 6 - Epi 60mg

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
That's a long cycle for SD/EPI ESP with SD at 30mg that's really high. I ran a 6 week with the first 3 weeks SD 10/20/20 (3rd week was SD and EPI) last three weeks EPI and I was feeling terrible at the sixth week. I usually never get sides at all from SD or EPI. Basically your going to get shut down and I would imagine you have handled 4 weeks of SD before? lethargy was the issue for me
Never SD, but megadoses of d-bol, test-e, and h-drol. So I take it that you think an overlap is a must? I have plenty of SERMs and two bottles of PCT revolution black.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
Week 1 - Super 20mg
Week 2 - Super 20mg Epi 30 mg
Week 3 - Super 20mg Epi 40mg
Week 4 - Epi 40mg
Week 5 - Epi 60mg
Week 6 - Epi 60mg
I appreciate that. I am on day 18 now. Is there a reason to overlap? Is is basically like starting a new compound that takes a while to kick in? I am hoping that the Epi will be a nice way to transition into pct from SD.

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I would say my nuts are 85% as of now. That is size, of course.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't know, I think it helps cut imo

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I have done 2 of these cycles, both times I did a full 4 week SD followed by 2-3 weeks of Epi - no overlap. There were not symptoms/side effects during the transition period that seemed to be due to lack of overlap. If anything, my organs and brain (lethargy) were loving the release of SD. Remember that Epi (even at 50-60mg) is gonna be milder than 30mg SD.

Overlapping may intuitively make sense, giving you a "seemless transition" between PH's... but in all reality, the smoothest transition is nixing the SD right away when the 4 weeks is up. Run a full 4 weeks of SD, then GTFO!

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I have done 2 of these cycles, both times I did a full 4 week SD followed by 2-3 weeks of Epi - no overlap. There were not symptoms/side effects during the transition period that seemed to be due to lack of overlap. If anything, my organs and brain (lethargy) were loving the release of SD. Remember that Epi (even at 50-60mg) is gonna be milder than 30mg SD.

Overlapping may intuitively make sense, giving you a "seemless transition" between PH's... but in all reality, the smoothest transition is nixing the SD right away when the 4 weeks is up. Run a full 4 weeks of SD, then GTFO!

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards

Thanks brother! I have seen plenty of your posts and you seem to really know your stuff. I am on day 18 and at 20 mg/day I will run my last dose of SD on day 24, Monday night. I have a bottle of Epi that is 90 x 15mg. I will have to figure out exactly how to run it.