Deca & Test-E cycle

InvictusDude

InvictusDude

Awards
Alright, so I started my cycle three weeks ago, today (Monday) is the start of my third week. I decided I want to keep a log of how I'm doing progress wise and symptom wise to let everyone know how it works out for me on this cycle.

My cycle is like this:

Deca - 450ml a week for 10 weeks
Test-E - 600ml a week for 12 weeks
5000 calories a day diet. No junk food. One meal being a protein shake.

Shots on Monday and Fridays.
Noveldex on hand just in case. As well as PCT for end of cycle.

Also I'm 25 years old, 195lbs when I started this cycle. Max bench 205lbs 4 to 5 reps.

So I'll catch you up real quick.

Week 1 - nothing different except mentally (the mind set that I'm on the juice so Need to get serious, thus working out extra hard)

Week 2 - Libido increased dramatically, was worried so much about getting Deca dick, forgot how much the Test-E would increase my Libido. Also slight strength gains and weight gain... Could just be the diet I'm on.

Week 3 - so far just the start, took my fifth shot this morning. I'm now weighing in at 205lbs. Feel stronger and have a lot more energy. I'm told this week is where I'll actually notice the juice. As of right now I'm feeling good about this week. I'll post again next Monday to fill you in on how this week (week 3) turns out.

So in the meantime, if anyone has any questions or anything to flame me on, be my guest. It's always good to get another's point of view.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Ok looks good.

I think u mean 600mg test & 450mg deca as opposed to ml? Other wise that's a he'll of a lot of oil bro.

Anyway, u say u have Nolva on hand just in case?
Your not running an AI along side the cycle, just if u need it?

Do u have any caber or bromo on hand in case of deca sides?

How will you know if it's the deca or test that have caused the sides just in case you do get them?

What about some hcg to keep the fellas plump for when u start pct?

Anyway, I'm sure you've got it all worked out brother. Good luck

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
^^^^ listen to this guy.
and i agree with this guy lol
1050ml each week, no problem hahaha!!!

whats your previous cycle history? how tall are you? whats your current BF? im guessing your a hardgainer?

also 5000 calories is a ton with only one protein shake for a meal. lets see this diet laid out...

adex is a good idea to keep aromitization down, and sides is check. .5 ED would greatly benifit your cycle.

if you've never run hcg, you just dont know what your missing lol
if this is your first cycle youll see why 7ten11 is recommending it soon enough

good luck man lift hard, try not to get up in weights too fast. nothing worse than a injury on cycle.

InvictusDude

InvictusDude

Awards
Haha yes I meant mg*

Okay well the talk about HCG got me doing some thinking.. I figured using clomid for a pct would be enough.. But after doing more research in HCG it sounds like I might just wanna give it a shot.

Also I been noticing red flushed face and red upper torso.. I hear it's due to high blood pressure? I also have slight Gyno in my right nipple from a cycle of mdrol two years ago.

So here's my new plan.
Sticking to the same cycle plan I have already been doing (450 deca / 600 test)
Also AI cycle support to help with blood pressure. But now I wanna get some letrozole to fight my Gyno then start taking the nolvadex. I'm told taking the nolvadex now would only help stop them from getting worse, not reduce them?
Then at the end of my cycle start taking HCG, then run clomid after.

Any suggestions on how much HCG I should take and for how long? Also I heard its good to take HCG for two weeks or so during the middle of the cycle as well?

Then comes my question about clomid and nolvadex as well as letrozole. I been told by friends as well as the Internet, so many different ways I should take them and how much. I just wanna get another point of view on how much to take and when to take them, then go from there.

InvictusDude

InvictusDude

Awards
On and no I drink more then one protein shack a day. But for a meal replacement to go along with my 5000 calories, I drink either a "bolthouse farms" shack which has 64g protein and 800 calories or I blend up something amazing.
Other then that, I drink maxpro in the morning and after lifts. So three protein drinks a day total.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Haha yes I meant mg*

Okay well the talk about HCG got me doing some thinking.. I figured using clomid for a pct would be enough.. But after doing more research in HCG it sounds like I might just wanna give it a shot.

Also I been noticing red flushed face and red upper torso.. I hear it's due to high blood pressure? I also have slight Gyno in my right nipple from a cycle of mdrol two years ago.

So here's my new plan.
Sticking to the same cycle plan I have already been doing (450 deca / 600 test)
Also AI cycle support to help with blood pressure. But now I wanna get some letrozole to fight my Gyno then start taking the nolvadex. I'm told taking the nolvadex now would only help stop them from getting worse, not reduce them?
Then at the end of my cycle start taking HCG, then run clomid after.

Any suggestions on how much HCG I should take and for how long? Also I heard its good to take HCG for two weeks or so during the middle of the cycle as well?

Then comes my question about clomid and nolvadex as well as letrozole. I been told by friends as well as the Internet, so many different ways I should take them and how much. I just wanna get another point of view on how much to take and when to take them, then go from there.
Ok, since u have asked, this is what I would do. There's no right or wrong here, this is just my suggestion. You can do your own study & come to your own conclusion.

Ok, I would not run Nolva along side cycle.
I'd use that for pct, we'll discuss that later.

I would run Proviron at 25mg per along side the cycle with your test as an AI.
I would also run Caber/Dostinex at 0.5 mg every mon/we'd/frid along side your cycle with your deca.

I would get myself some bacterial static water & a clean sterile empty vial.
In that vial I would inject 9ml of bac water.
Then I would get a 5000iu hcg mix.
I would snap both the amps containing the water supplied & powder active ingredient.
I would suck up the one ml water into a syringe as instructed in the instruction sheet supplied with your hcg. Mix the powder & water together & inject that water into the vial with the 9ml bac water.
This gives you 5000iu of hcg in 10ml water.
So every 1ml is 500iu, then u would start sub q injecting half a ml of this hcg mix twice a week, say mon & thur, this will give you 250iu per shot twice a week for a total of 500 Iu. As I've read, this is the closest way to mimic the bodies own natural spike to the testies to keep them plump.

I would start doing this no later then week 5 of your cycle, all the way through past your last shot, during the time between your last shot and to at least 2 weeks into pct.

For pct I would do a minimum of four weeks of clomid/Nolva therapy of
100/100/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva
I would start this 3 weeks after last shot

Now I know some might say I dont need both, but I find that that hit the recovery from different angles to best help you with recovery.
I believe the hcg will help the restart of natural test because it kept the fellas plump during cycle.

On top of this the only thing I hear that works for gyno is Letro, now u gotta be careful here cause letro is some strong mother of a drug & can really kill your cycle & dry out your joints, as well as lowering your estrogen way too much
Anyway, that's my 2cents worth
Its only my opinion

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Not to just repeat everything already said but above is exactly how I learned to run HCG, PCT, and AI's on cycle from reading for hrs on different forums.

Clomid/nolva at those levels is perfect.

Hcg and AI's during cycle. The way it should be!!!