first time cycle P-mag~!

matthew10113

Awards
Okay so I am running a solo cycle of P-mag.
Is it really necessary to get hawthrome berries, and pre load on them?
My plan was just to jump right into, 50/50/50/75/75/100 it while being on cycle support and for my pct using nolva.
I'm probably going to pick up some fish oil pills and a multi.
I'm on a pretty low budget so I really only want stuff that is really absolute necessary
Also what gains should expect? I heard it's more of a bulking PH, and it will bloat me up quite a bit.
Any adivce would be great!

df122092

Awards
I do not think the preload is necessary. I usually use cycle assist but know of many people irl that don't use support Supps at all. They are mainly herbal mixes that have been shown to positively affect liver enzymes, lipid levels, and blood pressure but they would not prevent liver damage inf hormones are abused excessively. I am 3 weeks into p-mag and have no bp problems.

Basically unless you are already experiencing some bp issues or are predisposed I would not preload a p-mag solo run. Id also start off at 75 and definitely not do 50 for that long especially if your gonna end at 100

ghrbrah

Awards
I ran pmag for my first cycle too, the only side I got was bad headaches for the first couple of days (I preloaded cycle assist for about 10 days before), after that it was fine, just had to pay attention to my water intake and make sure I was getting enough. I would also start at 75mg and then wait until you feel it kick in (it kicks in like a rocket up the arse) and at that point (about 2-3 weeks in) you can see how youre holding up to side effects and if all is good then up it to 100mg for the rest of the cycle. Make sure you eat a lot, if youre trying to bulk then loosen up a bit and dont be afraid to eat some junk for more cals, scrap the chicken and rice approach and get into it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if you dont preload Hawthorne avoid all stims such as caffeine. blood pressure wont be a big deal then. still take it ASAP. also have liver support.

Nolva 20/20/10/10 will do and get some DAA and run it 3g a day during pct.

P-mag will not bloat you much at all. eat a lot and lift hard and heavy. i personally do fishoil over multi.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good start is this going to turn into a log?

MurphyMove

Awards
Different people seem to have different experiences with Pmag, but for me eating seemed to be a huge part of my success (I gained 10lbs in 5 weeks, most of it coming later in the cycle). I seemed to have an abnormal experience: I ran it 50/75/75/100/100 and it did not really kick in until week 4 (though weight started going up the end of week 2) and I gained most of my weight on weeks 4-5; strength went up some, but not much: it seemed more like it made me more intense...almost too intense. My arms would get so pumped it was painful to lift sometimes, and after deadlifting in week 4 my lower back stayed pumped for the next 2 days (!), but I did not get taurine like I should have. So I recommend taurine, since it is cheap--it is the go-to for dealing with overbearing pumps on cycle.

I also felt kind of "blah" while on cycle, and AI Cycle Support seemed to help (at least a placebo effect: when I did not take it I felt worse), as did a multi. Expect some lethargy, possible pressure-headaches, and any other effects of not using normal stuff like creatine and pre-workout drinks (I saved them for PCT and I am very glad!).

So, all that to say: eat big, take something like Cycle Support or similar for overall health, and taurine for pumps.

Also, have your nolva or an AI on hand during your cycle. I had pre-gyno symptoms late in the cycle, and I have talked to other guys who did CEL Pmag cycles and had gyno too (it's always a possibility with PHs and AAS), although I don't know how common it actually is for it to happen with Pmag.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
P mag doesn't aromatize so yu technically shouldn't get gyno but it's always best to have everything yu need for a complete cycle on hand

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my first p mag cycle for the new year

MurphyMove

Awards
P mag doesn't aromatize so yu technically shouldn't get gyno but it's always best to have everything yu need for a complete cycle on hand
Yeah, I know, but it seems to happen even in some PHs and AAS that "don't aromatize" (Unless there is something other than Pmag in there by accident?). Oral turinabol doesn't aromatize either, and I have a friend on a high dosed cycle that just got gyno. I have more questions than answers here, I just know that I would keep something on hand just in case.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, but it seems to happen even in some PHs and AAS that "don't aromatize" (Unless there is something other than Pmag in there by accident?). Oral turinabol doesn't aromatize either, and I have a friend on a high dosed cycle that just got gyno. I have more questions than answers here, I just know that I would keep something on hand just in case.
Probably with the higher doses.. Yep that never a bad idea.. Btw pmag is similar to hdrol... It's a little bit wetter but still fairly dry so don't worry about bloat

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Probably with the higher doses.. Yep that never a bad idea.. Btw pmag is similar to hdrol... It's a little bit wetter but still fairly dry so don't worry about bloat
i got full but not wet. i cant decide which i like better.....hdrol or pag....oh yeah! EPI! hhahahah!

MurphyMove

Awards

Yeah, I was running 100mg/ED with Pmag when I had the issue; my friend is running OT at (gasp!) 125mg/ED (50 is normal!). Needless to say he has raging blood pressure and total shutdown.