Cut and recomp cycle

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I'm starting a cut/recomp stack in a week. Been using support supps for the past week to prepare and will continue through cycle.

Stats:
14-15%

Diet: calories at 15x195= 2900 (will adjust if necessary

Macros: protein/fat/carbs. 40/40/20

Cycle:
T3 50-75mcgs
Hdrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
Trenazone 0/1/1/1/1/0
Pstanz 300/300/300/300/350/350

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30
Erase 0/0/3/2/1
Some sort of test booster (DAA makes my nipples itch)
Toco-8
Sustain alpha
Endo-amp max

Input welcome

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
start the trenazone wk 1. The gains will come faster from it than halo so you want to start it early. Also take some vitex & p5p while on it to stop any prolactin from happening.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright I'm starting a cut/recomp stack in a week. Been using support supps for the past week to prepare and will continue through cycle.

Stats:
14-15%

Diet: calories at 15x195= 2900 (will adjust if necessary

Macros: protein/fat/carbs. 40/40/20

Cycle:
T3 50-75mcgs
Hdrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
Trenazone 0/1/1/1/1/0
Pstanz 300/300/300/300/350/350

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30
Erase 0/0/3/2/1
Some sort of test booster (DAA makes my nipples itch)
Toco-8
Sustain alpha
Endo-amp max

Input welcome
Why no ECA or clen w/t3?

I like the high dose pstanz--one thing that concerns me though--the overly anabolic and low androgenic profile.

Having the anabolic value of the cycle too high could lead to potential gyno or delayed onset gyno in PCT.

I would throw in AndroHardv3 tojack up the androgenic profile to keep the balance more favorable. I understand at that point you will be taking 4 hormones and is asking alot. Hell you could probably drop the pztanz and replace it with HARD for hdrol/tren/AHv3 highly anabolic and ANDROGENIC cycle.

Pct looks solid.

-Matt

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
start the trenazone wk 1. The gains will come faster from it than halo so you want to start it early. Also take some vitex & p5p while on it to stop any prolactin from happening.
Pstanz or any DHT derivative is supposed to combat prolactin sides well. I do have the others on hand just in case

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why no ECA or clen w/t3?

I like the high dose pstanz--one thing that concerns me though--the overly anabolic and low androgenic profile.

Having the anabolic value of the cycle too high could lead to potential gyno or delayed onset gyno in PCT.

I would throw in AndroHardv3 tojack up the androgenic profile to keep the balance more favorable. I understand at that point you will be taking 4 hormones and is asking alot. Hell you could probably drop the pztanz and replace it with HARD for hdrol/tren/AHv3 highly anabolic and ANDROGENIC cycle.

Pct looks solid.

-Matt
Pstanz is a DHT derivative and androhard is well if I'm not mistaken

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
regardless i like to take support for it....the last thing i want is my nip to leak fluid/discharge

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-6: H-Drol
Week 5-11: P-Stanz & Trenazone

Longer runs = better runs. Matt Porter will vouch for that =)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting ready to run this now. Started cycle support today and will for 2 weeks. Now the question is since I'm running trenazone should I get clomid instead of my torem?

Hdrol, pstanz, trenazone stack

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
As long as the 19-nor compound has cleared your system you should have nothing to worry about. But if you want to err on the cautious side you can use clomid exclusively for the first week and then switch to torem if it is what you prefer.

ManBeast