Pulsing Dbol

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about pulsing Dbol Mon, Wed, Fri at 20mg in the morning. I got the idea from reading about how the old russian olympic team was training and what kind of "supplements" they used. I don't want to add any size just get stronger and maybe get my running time back to how they used to be, lol. I have been training for 15+ years and done a couple of cycles before, not Dbol.

What you guys think?

btw I'm on 2iu's of hgh also

Thanks for any help!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take 10-20mg every morning 1st thing. Use it like they use to use d bol as a bridge......10-20mg ED for 6-8wks right out of bed in the am....It keeps cortisol down and has tons of other benefits...... Up the gh to 3-4 iu's if budget allows.

Normal pulsing does not work out so well....I did SD twice and Epi once. So so results, they would have been better if i went 10mg ED with SD instead of 30mg 4x a wk. (10mg am, 20mg pre WO)

I would also consider a alll in one cycle support like N2Gaurd when using orals for long periods of time.

I am guessing your an older guy (35-40+)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Yeah, close to 40. I thought that I might hold water with going everyday? But it's better you say? I got some liver&cycle support from before, have some oral experience.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Dbols halflife is short enough that the idea behind pulsing would work, shut down could be minimized cause it would clear the blood by the time your body needed it to make its own hormones....

I would think, of course, ed dosing will be more effective and can still be run a long time at that low a dose in the am only but some dirty of definitive pct would need to be done...

blood work is cheap and would be a great insurance plan in this type of situation.... Check the sticky in the anabolics section on how to get cheap blood work done.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you research arnold use to do d bol bridges when he was off the pin. Very popular 20-30 yrs back

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I understanding right but if u said running time as in cardio/endurance dbol will actually adversely effect ur endurance. (from what I've read).

20mg a day in the morning would probably b fine. I don't think pulsing is the best route, cause u still get shutdown but without the consistent blood levels and gains!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 19