M-Stane Cycle

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
This cycle wont hppen for a bit cause i just got off an epi cycle but at least this is something to look forward too considering i got the mstane hella cheap :X anyways.. Im gonna run it at 4 weeks and try to blow up on it.. But i was wondering what the recommended dosage is for 4 weeks? 20 all the way across? Was also debating on running either stano-drol with it or p-stanz cant decide which 1 though! Current weight is 215 and of course looking to get bigger. So heres the actual plan critiques would be nice.

M-Stane (dosage TBA)
Fish Oil
Liver Support
Stano-drol or P-Stanz
Protein of course..
N2guard

PCT:
Nolva
DAA
HCGenerate
Erase

If i forgot anything please let me know:)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
bump for comments

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first time, no reason to run it over 20mg

don't bother stacking anything with it...no need for stano or p-stanz.

if you're gonna add something else, add some transaderm...you'll be happy you did! sides can get kinda crappy on SD, having a test base should help mitigate some of the negative effects (libido, lethargy, etc).

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
So 20 all 4 weeks wont be bad? and what do you reccomend as a test base

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
10/20/20/20 will do plenty.

run transaderm or dermacrine with it. safe stano or pstanz for something like epi,pmag,hdrol ect.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok i appreciate it yo so if i just add transaderm or dermacrine and take off stano i should be on point?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes. start it 7 days in advance as well.
I've never pre-loaded transaderm or dermacrine befoer...but it makes sense. I gotta try that next time :thumbsup:

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
is this in the wrong section? just asking... cycle and PCT look great, good job.

how was your epi cycle, were you trying to cut. what mg did you run and how many weeks? im about half way through a SD to EPI bridge myself.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I've never pre-loaded transaderm or dermacrine befoer...but it makes sense. I gotta try that next time :thumbsup:
try it man some do 2 weeks, i only did 4 days this time due to holidays.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
good **** thanks for the help. and yeah i liked epi. i ran it for 6 weeks at 30/40/40/50/50/50 and if i could go back and change anything ida ran the first 2 weeks at 40 and the rest at 50 but it was still awesome lol. and i was lifting and eating as if i was bulking and still got decently shredded off it haha

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
just waiting on my daa,transaderm and n2guard then il be starting a bit sooner then i had initially intended :/

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
oh also can someone tell me if HCgenerate is really a necessity during my pct? i understand i need a natty test booster but DAA is so is DAA enough with nolva and erase?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
oh also can someone tell me if HCgenerate is really a necessity during my pct? i understand i need a natty test booster but DAA is so is DAA enough with nolva and erase?
IMO no required

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
not required like serm and DAA

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok appreciate it cause i think hcgen is a little pricy too :X