clomid on libido?

df122092

Awards
Nolva killed my libido and im trying to avoid that this time around by using clomid. I was wondering if people with experience can share how they felt libido wise on clomid? Id really appreciate it

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Nolva killed my libido and im trying to avoid that this time around by using clomid. I was wondering if people with experience can share how they felt libido wise on clomid? Id really appreciate it
Libido was fine on clomid I ran it 300(first day)100/75/75/50

df122092

Awards
Thanks for the response. Im doing a similar dosing scheme which is good.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low dose clomid is actually used by some doctors in a TRT regimen.

df122092

Awards
Im assuming TRY refers to some hormonal replacement therapy?

df122092

Awards
Oh, I see, thank you. I guess that's a good thing

Anyone else

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I always prefer clomid over nolva; brings the boys back and increases my load size

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Why does anyone do Nolva?

Torem or Clomid FTW!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid = Elephant balls!!!

df122092

Awards
Haha sweet. But I do appreciate the replies. My first pct with nova was hell

smt1

Awards
I've never noticed a negative effect from it, nor a noticeably positive effect. It does rapidly upregulate natural hormone production though. Good stuff.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I've never noticed a negative effect from it, nor a noticeably positive effect. It does rapidly upregulate natural hormone production though. Good stuff.
There has to be something good about it - though I don't know what it is.

Torem and Clomid both make me feel like Superman - it's a definite GOOD feeling when I use those.

df122092

Awards
Heard that. I thought I was messed up from the cycle but the more I looked into it , im pretty positive it was the nolva. I had weak erections, no libido and was generally deppressed. Terrible experience

bulky

bulky

Awards
Clomid brought my nuts back REALLY FAST, like in just two days of PCT following a very suppressive 30mg sd cycle. Libido started to come back a week later. I've used Nolva for most of my other previous cycles and now Clomid is my prefered choice for pct. Clomid is just much more effective from my experience. Also I guess I'm lucky because I didn't really notice any of the sides associated with Clomid either.

My PCT for my recent cycle was similar to Reyman, but I ended at after week 3 because I felt "Normal", or felt like my body was able to function as pre-cycle.

df122092

Awards
Thanks for the input bulky. Im noticing shrinkage in week 3 of a 5 week p-mag cycle so this is good to hear