pmag cycle, first ever

cfresh1234

Awards
I want to do a my first PH cycle ever, and after doing a little research I have picked Pmag as my first. I read that it has very little side effects and does not aromatize, which is good I believe, does this mean no chance for gyno?? Also, what does it mean when it says you should take cycle assist? If I take pmag and my regular supps, then just take clomid for pct would that be okay?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tunedsports.com do more research. And why pmag? What are your goals?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
id reccomend epistane as a first cycle..i just took it a my first cycle for 6 weeks at 30/40/40/50/50/50 and it was great i had basically no sides besides a little back pump and that was it and all cycle support is really gonna do is help with your liver but epistane is mild anyways so i barely bothered with it lol. i took epistane and my normal supps for 6 weeks the day after took my serm and DAA and started taking erase 3 weeks into my serm and everything was on point kept everything and loved it :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Mag is a great choice for your first cycle, it's always my recommendation for beginners. VERY mild toxicity, little to no sides, and typically comes with a mood increase. You need to do a bit more research in this field, but you're on the right track. Clomid will work, but i'm a Nolvadex guy myself. Cycle support products are great, but something like NAC will suffice as well, 1-2g daily.

cfresh1234

Awards
id reccomend epistane as a first cycle..i just took it a my first cycle for 6 weeks at 30/40/40/50/50/50 and it was great i had basically no sides besides a little back pump and that was it and all cycle support is really gonna do is help with your liver but epistane is mild anyways so i barely bothered with it lol. i took epistane and my normal supps for 6 weeks the day after took my serm and DAA and started taking erase 3 weeks into my serm and everything was on point kept everything and loved it :)
What kind of gains did you gain as far as size (weight) and strength? Is there a particular kind??

cfresh1234

Awards
P-Mag is a great choice for your first cycle, it's always my recommendation for beginners. VERY mild toxicity, little to no sides, and typically comes with a mood increase. You need to do a bit more research in this field, but you're on the right track. Clomid will work, but i'm a Nolvadex guy myself. Cycle support products are great, but something like NAC will suffice as well, 1-2g daily.
Did take any kind of testosterone booster after your cycle? Or is that not necessary?? (I know I need research it a little more before I go along with it)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did take any kind of testosterone booster after your cycle? Or is that not necessary?? (I know I need research it a little more before I go along with it)
I've run p-mag twice; once when i was just beginning and had no clue, and once again when i knew what i was doing. Taking some sort of natural test booster during PCT is something i recommend. Use your SERM of choice plus something like DAA or Triazole or Activate Xtreme and you'll be good to go.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I screwed and scrapped my 1st p-mag cycle lots of variables and some of it was me I must admit.

Make sure you are eating a lot and lifting often and good. That was a few of the mistakes I made it's not a magic pill. If u treat it as such you've wasted ya cash.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
DAA is a natty test booster and is good. and I went with IBE Epistane i went from 207 to about 214 or 215. depending on your weight you could probably gain even more than I did. And what I really liked about it was while i was on cycle I was straight lifting weights no cardio or anything like that and it still had me shredded