Stakabol and PCT questions

cr8iveimages

Awards
Hello everyone...new guy here. Not new to lifting though. So decided to try Stakabol and like it. Tired alot and not as horny as usual but over all cannot complain. Though I should have lifted harder and longer.

Have a week left and here is what I am thinking..and wanted to know your thoughts.

I am thinking of coming off his and going to Winabol for 6 weeks and then a PCT. Is that a wise thing to do? I know on the PCT an OCT probably will not be the best, but other then going to my Dr to get, how hard is it really to get Clomide of Nova?

Thought and opinions are welcome...

A little few fun facts.

36, 228, lifting since the 90s off and on. Not to new to the world but still a little new to the PHs. 2nd cycle of PHs, done one 6 week cycle of cyp in late 90s.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
No, you should start PCT then take couple of months off. Stakabol is 3 methyl products in one so your liver is not loving you right now. You should really research what you are taking before you take them.

cr8iveimages

Awards
I did do my research ... Thanks for the non help on the post.

cr8iveimages

Awards
By the way Winabol is 5 androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17-tetrahydropyranol which is non methyl and as whinny is its target dirivitive

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
non help? I told you you should start your PCT and not extend the cycle. If you did your homework and was fine with taking superdrol, hdrol, and fera all at once, you should know to keep the cycle short. If you want to extend it, then go for it. Why asking.

cr8iveimages

Awards
Long day...should not have taken it out on here. I am not wanting to extend the current stack but move it into something that will help cut then into the PCT. That is why I was thinking something along the lines of a whinny. I will not go over the 4 weeks on the Stakabol. I have had some good gains on the Ph with really no sides other then smaller nuts and low sex drive. I have made certain to keep well hydrated and no alcohol, etc.

cr8iveimages

Awards
oh and original question how hard to get clo or nov

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
winadrol is Furuza, not really winny. It is non methyl version of winny. Other well known brand names are Furuza, Katanadrol. You would need to take about 250-350mg/day and it is usually ran for 6-8 weeks which makes it very expensive.

You could extend the cycle if you must, but would not run an oral cycle for more than 8 weeks, so if you want to add furuza, you would either add it along side stakadrol and extend it for another 4 weeks or for 4 weeks at the end of stakadrol.

The problem with stakadrol is that it is 3 methyls. If my search on it is correct, it is superdrol which is very powerful and very hash, hdrol another strong PH, and phera is banned so not sure how it got in there. you should be shut down pretty hard at the end of the cycle and your liver is hammered, and so are your libids. Most people, even experienced ones don't stack methyls. But Some still do. Furuza is not harsh on the liver, but you are extending the time you will be shutdown.

You can do a search on this forum on furuza or katanadrol and you will see a lot of information on it.

cr8iveimages

Awards
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3 17b-diol
2a 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol-3-one
13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2,5(10)-Diene-17-One

The one I was thinking is the following and was only thinking of taking a 4 week cycle.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: %

Winabol Anabolic Blend:

5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg *

Magnesium 200mg 50%
Potassium 90mg 3%
Vitamin B6 10mg 500%

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Ok I think these are Hdrol, D-zine, and Max-LGM

cr8iveimages

Awards
The top set is what I am taking now ... and coming to end in the next 9 days.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
both of you have no idea what you are typing, or doing.

it's pretty funny, yet sad to watch.

I would chime in with all the right information, but why? i've answered so many times about these two product a few other times before.

jebus. smh

what the hell, it's christmas time.

this is the new version of stakabol. the ingredients listed are hd (cdma), sd (methyldrostanolone), and max lmg (methoxygonadiene)

old version, which i've used, contained sd/pp/hd.

any who, winnabol, which i've used as well, contains non methylated furazabol, not winstrol. it is a completely different steroid than winstrol.
pstanz, or pro stanozolol is non methylated winstrol.

dont know how op is going to run it for 6 weeks unless he has 3-4 bottles.

i recomend running fura at about 300 plus mg's for 6-8 weeks. some have okay results with 200-250, but i count them lucky.

so op, if you dont have enough to run at 250mg's or more for 6-8 weeks, you are better off going into pct.

you should use a serm, i prefer clomid as my serm of choice. put in some leg work and find it yourself. i've helped you enough.

cr8iveimages

Awards
Thank you for chiming in and helping. I appreciate it. I will go and more info on the Winabol. It just so happens that the store has enough bottles..or did..that I could take the dose you are suggesting. The one I was looking at is by GenX.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i know who it's by, back when they first came on the scene, they picked me to log their "ultimate mass stack" in their mass for life promo.

i would recomend you buy one bottle of katanadrol version 2.0 from mr supps to stack with your bottle of winnabol for 4 weeks.

that would give you 350mg for 4 weeks after you finish the stakabol.

and it'll be cheaper than buying the winabol from your local sup shop. i'd pm a need to build muscle rep for a discount code. mr supps shipping is one of the fastest also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 17
Post Cycle Therapy 9
Anabolics 38
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 6