Test cycle w/ superdrol kickstart

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
Hello wanted to get some feedback on my first test cycle plans, I've never pinned before. Little history on me...Im currently 5'9 180lbs 12%bf been up to 210lbs before. Current maxes are b-285 s-385 dl-505. ive done about every PH there is superdrol, pheraplex, tren, mlmg, and a few others over the past 3 years. I haven't taken anything though for a good 6 months or so my receptors should be clear as they are going to get i figure. Anyways here's my cycle plan. I have everything listed below on hand and have been reading for a while on all this. I plan to start just after new years after my partying and traveling are out of the way.

week 1) superdrol 10mg, test e 500mg
week 2 - 4) superdrol 20mg, test e 500mg
week 4-15) test e 500mg, hcg 500iu

PCT

week 1 - torem 60mg, clomid 50mg (100mg day 1)
week 2-3 - torem 40mg, clomid 50mg
week 4 - torem 20mg, clomid 50mg

a bunch of natty test boosters too

Supps:
Fishoil, CLA, DHA
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM
Greens
Revesterol
CEL Cycle Assist
Red Rice Yeast
CoQ10
Multi

Some questions...I only have 10 weeks of HCG on hand will it be ok to start it 4 weeks in? Also I was considering ordering some Aromasin and doing it 25mg EOD throughout the cycle, what do you think? I have 40 20mg pills of nolva on hand, wondering if I should throw those in somewhere? Was also considering adding P-Stanz 450mg a day on weeks 5-15 to combat any fat loss on my huge caloric surplus, think its worth it? I will be eating 250 - 300 grams of protein a day @ 4000 calories +/-. Doing 30 min light cardio 5 days week. Lifting heavy 5 or 6 days a week as well. Ok I know this is a lot of crap to take in but thanks for reading and your opinions are appreciated :)

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
you're supposed to start HCG a few weeks into cycle, but the consensus is that at 500mg of test, hcg isn't really needed on cycle, so I'd save it for PCT only, or the tail end of your cycle. up to you though.

As for aromasin, don't use an AI on cycle unless you bloodwork shows that you need it. not enough est is just as bad as too much.
Save the nolva for use if you get gyno sides, else no need
I have no idea about the pstanz...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
IMO use HCG as you planned I think four weeks in will be ok . It's always best to keep the boys plump. I only use an AI if estrogen sides begin to surface because estrogen plays an important part of putting on mass and too little estrogen will hinder your gains.