Cycle advice

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
First off, what is the longest people run Masteron? Secondly, I know alot of people stack it with Prop as part of a cutting cycle, but I will be using CYP. I know CYP will cause water retension and I am wanting to eliminate this. Will 1mg Arimidex per day do the job?

spooler

Awards
Please post Dosages, stats and cycle experience.

Not enough info to give advice.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Just kidding. I am not a newbie. Just wanting to know how Arimidex will stop water retension.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
First off, what is the longest people run Masteron? Secondly, I know alot of people stack it with Prop as part of a cutting cycle, but I will be using CYP. I know CYP will cause water retension and I am wanting to eliminate this. Will 1mg Arimidex per day do the job?
Not a flame here but it seams like you haven't studied this very much. Also how long have you been working out for?
using cyp and mast your not likely to need a AI at all. if you do .25mg of Adex with 10mg nolvadex should be plenty.

Also how are you planning to runt he mast?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
For your first cycle, running masteron wouldnt be the wisest choice. Its a pre-contest drug and unless you plan on doing exactly that and/or already have an incredible low BF%, you can get better results using something else. Hit up the cyp at 500mg per week (is it 250 or 200mg/ml?). You're also asking for an eod injection with the masteron. No reason to run it throughout your cyp run. If anything, hit it at the end for the final 4-5 weeks. (100mg eod)
Sage

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
No flame taken bro's. This is my 5th AAS cycle. I have also done roughly 15 prohomone cycles. I am currently 195 @ 9% BF. I am very well versed and aware Masteron is a Prop ester and will require EOD injections. I am also aware that Masteron may have some anti-estrogenic qualities which will shave off some of the water. All I wanted to know is if some prople run Masteron longer than 4 weeks and how much Arimidex will stop any bloating. Thanks guys.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You should be asking how well masteron stacks with gin & tonic. :drunk:
What's up punk, and where is my package? :hammer:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
No flame taken bro's. This is my 5th AAS cycle. I have also done roughly 15 prohomone cycles. I am currently 195 @ 9% BF. I am very well versed and aware Masteron is a Prop ester and will require EOD injections. I am also aware that Masteron may have some anti-estrogenic qualities which will shave off some of the water. All I wanted to know is if some prople run Masteron longer than 4 weeks and how much Arimidex will stop any bloating. Thanks guys.
Sorry, your didn't come across like that at all. Very differnt story. .25mg of Adex would be fine, but I would hold off til you need it. Also you might want to front load your test some what, maybe like this
1.2 grams test cyp week 1 (this would bring you to 66% of your intened dose
900mg test cyp week 2 (this would bring you to 90% of your intened dose)
600mg test cyp weeks 3 to 8
100mg mastron EOD weeks 2 to 10
10mg nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 10
/*.25mg ldex if needed ED*/
Start PCT week 11

Or if your not prone to the test flu:
1.8 grams test cyp week 1
600mg test cyp weeks 3 to 8
100mg mastron EOD weeks 2 to 10
10mg nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 10
/*.25mg ldex if needed ED*/
Start PCT week 11