can E/C stack be taken during pct?

  1. Registered User
    slydeflex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    new york
    Age
    53
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    165

    can E/C stack be taken during pct?


    Hi, I am currently doing my pct for a 6 week 1test/4ad cycle with Novla. I have heard that during pct there is less energy for working out. I do not want to cut, however, I wanted to know if I can use an E/C stack to get energy to work out since I workout early in the morning. I plan to continue maintaining higher calories during pct to maintain all of my gains.

  2. Registered User
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,803
    Rep Power
    1041

    There shouldn't be a problem using an E/C stack during PCT. Just remember to lower your volume slightly on your workouts too.
  3. Registered User
    slydeflex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    new york
    Age
    53
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    165

    Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    There shouldn't be a problem using an E/C stack during PCT. Just remember to lower your volume slightly on your workouts too.
    should I take the E/C stack only on workout days or everyday?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,803
    Rep Power
    1041

    Quote Originally Posted by slydeflex
    should I take the E/C stack only on workout days or everyday?
    It depends what you are using it for, and since you are using it during PCT I would limit it to pre-workout.
  5. Registered User
    slydeflex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    new york
    Age
    53
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    165

    Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    It depends what you are using it for, and since you are using it during PCT I would limit it to pre-workout.
    Thank you for your quick reply. What I want is just some extra boost during workouts since I understand that during pct while your natural test levels are fluctuating trying to normalize there are problems with energy levels. Also can yohimbine be inserted to the mix or should I alternate between E/C and Y/C?
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by slydeflex
    I plan to continue maintaining higher calories during pct to maintain all of my gains.
    This is a very good reason to use it during PCT. The partioning effects of the androgens you were using are no longer there and the added increase to your metabolism the E/C provides can deter any additional fat accrual during surplus caloric intake. And of course it helps with energy as well.

    PCT: Nolva, EFA's, FL7, E/C
  7. Registered User
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,803
    Rep Power
    1041

    Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    This is a very good reason to use it during PCT. The partioning effects of the androgens you were using are no longer there and the added increase to your metabolism the E/C provides can deter any additional fat accrual during surplus caloric intake. And of course it helps with energy as well.

    PCT: Nolva, EFA's, FL7, E/C
    B5150 is correct, and I was going to mention that you could use the E/C or E/C/Y 3xs/day but from my experience the benefits of only using E 3xs/day are much greater when on a strict cut than using it during bulking and cutting. It took a long time for my receptors to recover and to gain any fat burning benefits from E from using it so often. If your PCT diet is dialed in correctly than fat gain should be minimal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can you do a successful cut during PCT?
    By themetal in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. ECA Stack a problem during PCT?
    By Pezz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:37 AM
  3. Can jack3d be taken during workout?
    By p00ndawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:15 PM
  4. Can PEA and Phenibut be taken together?
    By ndawson89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 04:24 AM
  5. can l-tyrosine be taken with e/c stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in