can E/C stack be taken during pct?

slydeflex

Awards
Hi, I am currently doing my pct for a 6 week 1test/4ad cycle with Novla. I have heard that during pct there is less energy for working out. I do not want to cut, however, I wanted to know if I can use an E/C stack to get energy to work out since I workout early in the morning. I plan to continue maintaining higher calories during pct to maintain all of my gains.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be a problem using an E/C stack during PCT. Just remember to lower your volume slightly on your workouts too.

slydeflex

Awards
There shouldn't be a problem using an E/C stack during PCT. Just remember to lower your volume slightly on your workouts too.
should I take the E/C stack only on workout days or everyday?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
should I take the E/C stack only on workout days or everyday?
It depends what you are using it for, and since you are using it during PCT I would limit it to pre-workout.

slydeflex

Awards
It depends what you are using it for, and since you are using it during PCT I would limit it to pre-workout.
Thank you for your quick reply. What I want is just some extra boost during workouts since I understand that during pct while your natural test levels are fluctuating trying to normalize there are problems with energy levels. Also can yohimbine be inserted to the mix or should I alternate between E/C and Y/C?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I plan to continue maintaining higher calories during pct to maintain all of my gains.
This is a very good reason to use it during PCT. The partioning effects of the androgens you were using are no longer there and the added increase to your metabolism the E/C provides can deter any additional fat accrual during surplus caloric intake. And of course it helps with energy as well.

PCT: Nolva, EFA's, FL7, E/C :thumbsup:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
This is a very good reason to use it during PCT. The partioning effects of the androgens you were using are no longer there and the added increase to your metabolism the E/C provides can deter any additional fat accrual during surplus caloric intake. And of course it helps with energy as well.

PCT: Nolva, EFA's, FL7, E/C :thumbsup:
B5150 is correct, and I was going to mention that you could use the E/C or E/C/Y 3xs/day but from my experience the benefits of only using E 3xs/day are much greater when on a strict cut than using it during bulking and cutting. It took a long time for my receptors to recover and to gain any fat burning benefits from E from using it so often. If your PCT diet is dialed in correctly than fat gain should be minimal.