Help with Custom's Nolva

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the best way to take Custom's Liquid Nolva? It came with something to measure the amount. I've got the conversions and the amounts all planned out, but do I just measure and throw it down the hatch, or should I mix it with something? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

40 mg of tamox = 3ml of solution
60mg = 4.5ml
80mg = 6 ml
20mg = 1.5ml
10mg = .75ml

gunzblazin1x

Awards
I mixed mine in a shot glass with grapefruit juice.

My lab rats love grapefruit juice, especially out of a shot glass.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I mixed mine in a shot glass with grapefruit juice.

My lab rats love grapefruit juice, especially out of a shot glass.
Sounds like a good idea. Is there anything I shouldn't mix it with? For my lab rats, of course. LOL

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Just take it with food. My rats didn't think it tasted bad at all. Masure with the oral syringe, squirt in mouth, lick off the tip of the syringe, pull some water from a glass or the faucet in the syringe, and squirt in mouth again, repeat until the syringe is acceptably clean.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Just shoot it under the tongue. It's already flavored, but you can chase it with anything. Or, just chew gum or eat a mint. It's not that bad.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is spoiled with these flavored chems now. There is no need to mix it, but if you must try grape juice or just chase it with a diet soda.

sonicbum

Awards
my rats just shoot it straight, and then chase is with some water

phenom9950

Awards
wow ! you all have lab rats? thats awesome... i wana get one ... :run:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
My lab rat's not a pussy. My lab rat suirts 40mg/ml M1T in Peg-400 right in the back of his throat and chases it with just water, and likes it. In fact, he LOVES it. :rasp:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up with the conversion? 1ml = 20 mg, not 1.5ml, unless you taking into account the citrate...is that what's going on here?

Liquid Nolva is candy compared to Liquid 1-TU in Oleic Acid and Lecithin...my rats find that Tangy Orange Swole washes anything down, though.