18 year old pro-hormone advice

iitzkevini

Awards
Hello, I've been reading about plenty of these pro-hormones/anabolic steroids. I figured I try one out for myself, but which one? I would like to bulk up and gain mass. Also, i don't want to hear i'm to young to do this... I have money, so just tell me what I have to buy in order to be safe. Thank you :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt matter if you have money, you're risking possible permanent damage to yourself.

You need to wait til at least 21, but more like 24-25.

iitzkevini

Awards
It doesnt matter if you have money, you're risking possible permanent damage to yourself.

You need to wait til at least 21, but more like 24-25.
Just tell me the safest prohormone out there for me to use, so I don't buy a more serious one. I just want a mild one..

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Just tell me the safest prohormone out there for me to use, so I don't buy a more serious one. I just want a mild one..
You said you've been reading about "plenty" of them..

If you researched anything, you'd know your answer.

Please dont cycle without proper support and a serm

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
Holly Crap. I'm seeing way too many 18 year olds asking this same question. NOT GOOD.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Dont they know what people are going to say? no advice for 18 year olds. You would think they would at least pretend to be 21 lol

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
He cant read either.. If he could, he'd see that he cant even post in here unless he is 21. He will be banned soon

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
The only supplement I wish I would have known about in high school is MST Carnage (beta-alanine).

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Hello, I've been reading about plenty of these pro-hormones/anabolic steroids. I figured I try one out for myself, but which one? I would like to bulk up and gain mass. Also, i don't want to hear i'm to young to do this... I have money, so just tell me what I have to buy in order to be safe. Thank you :)
I'm not going to help you out because of your approach.
1. If you know you're too young, it means you probably shouldn't do it.
2. You can't tell us what you do and don't want to hear, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG.
3. You're not even smart enough to run a prohormone, if you knew you were too young then why didn't you lie about your age?
4. This post is dumb and just clutters the forum, you don't need to post to find out what ph is the most mild. You should be more than capable of googling. That just proves you're lazy.
5. If you're 18 and you already want to cheat then you must be pathetic in the gym. Let me guess, 5'7"-5'10" 135-150 pounds. "been training really hard for about a year" you have taken jack3d an n.o. Xplode because everyone said they were amazing. You probably just care about bench and your arm size. How much do you max? 155? 165? Do you squat? To parallel?

If you want to get answers you like to hear, go to your local supplement shop and ask another young guy that juices, he'll say you can take Superdrol or something and only have to pct with novedex xt or some lousy test booster.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Hey novedex xt was some strong sh1t when I tried it lol. They don't sell that ne more do they?

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
I'm not going to help you out because of your approach.
1. If you know you're too young, it means you probably shouldn't do it.
2. You can't tell us what you do and don't want to hear, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG.
3. You're not even smart enough to run a prohormone, if you knew you were too young then why didn't you lie about your age?
4. This post is dumb and just clutters the forum, you don't need to post to find out what ph is the most mild. You should be more than capable of googling. That just proves you're lazy.
5. If you're 18 and you already want to cheat then you must be pathetic in the gym. Let me guess, 5'7"-5'10" 135-150 pounds. "been training really hard for about a year" you have taken jack3d an n.o. Xplode because everyone said they were amazing. You probably just care about bench and your arm size. How much do you max? 155? 165? Do you squat? To parallel?

If you want to get answers you like to hear, go to your local supplement shop and ask another young guy that juices, he'll say you can take Superdrol or something and only have to pct with novedex xt or some lousy test booster.

This is some of the realest sh#t you gona here. The natural gains you can make at you age are ridulous with just good traing and plenty of food. save the gear for when you a lil older and stuck at a stand still.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eat ya steak