Upcoming cycle

BigDuke

Awards
As wanting you guys t take a little look at my upcoming cycle I'm planning... I've been cycling on and off for about 3 years. 6'4" 240 lbs ring now done with previous pct...

Weeks 1-20: 600mg test-e
Weeks 1-10: 600mg EQ
Weeks 11-20: 400mg tren-e

Opting for longer cycles, I hate short ones... Longer seems to be what works best for me... I have a fitness test within the first 10 weeks, hence the reason for waiting to take tren because I don't want my run to be negatively effected. Read EQ has a positive affect on ed blood cells and should actually help me run versus hurt me... This, with a good diet, should hopefully help me cut up and look nice and good for the summer.

Thoughts?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks good but I know EQ takes forever to kick, I think u should run it longer. Also, what AI r u running and what's your pct gonna b?

BigDuke

Awards
In three years I've never ran a set AI throughout my cycle... I always have some nolva on hand just inane of a gyno flare up, which is are.

PCT is simple... I run clomid at 50mg a day for 3-4 weeks along with 3g D-Aspartic Acid and a natty test booster. Seems to work every time.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks good then bro. Its great your not gyno prone. That cycle is gonna b a blast, kill that sh*t bro.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run the boldenone for at least twelve weeks it takes about six weeks for it to reach peak blood plasma levels

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run the boldenone for at least twelve weeks it takes about six weeks for it to reach peak blood plasma levels
That's what I was trying to tell him too, but he didn't answer that part of my question.