Hcg really necessary?

wesg49

Awards
I am doing research for possible move to AAS. I'm getting mixed reviews in if it's needed for a 12 week test e only cycle. I will of course be using adex for my AI eod

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am doing research for possible move to AAS. I'm getting mixed reviews in if it's needed for a 12 week test e only cycle. I will of course be using adex for my AI eod
You're going to shut your natural production down for 12 weeks. You'll more than likely recover without HCG, but you will recover faster and maintain some natural production while using HCG on cycle. There is no right or wrong answer. It's the amount of risk you're willing to take while on AAS.

wesg49

Awards
Thanks. When doing research on hcg the mixing of it and figuring out measurements seems kinda confusing. If I didn't have to deal with that I would be happy. Lol unless u can really simplify that for me

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
decide what dose hcg you want, and draw that amount up in a slin pin, and pin it. how hard is it?

mix with whatever amount of BA water you want (past the recommended minimum) until you get the desired dilution.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. When doing research on hcg the mixing of it and figuring out measurements seems kinda confusing. If I didn't have to deal with that I would be happy. Lol unless u can really simplify that for me
If you have 11,000/10,000 iu's of powder, you can mix 5ml of Bac water and draw .25 in a slin pin and get 500iu.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I copied this off another site. It may help...
HCG usually comes as 5,000iu.
If you were to use 1ml to dilute this, you’d have 5,000iu/ml
If you were to use 2ml to dilute this, you’d have 2,500iu/ml
If you were to use 5ml to dilute this, you’d have 1,000iu/ml

HCG also comes as 2,500iu
If you were to use 1ml to dilute this, you’d have 2,500iu/ml
If you were to use 2 ml to dilute this, you’d have 1,250iu/ml

HCG also comes as 10,000iu
If you were to use 1ml to dilute, you’d have 10,000iu/ml
If you were to use 5ml to dilute, you’d have 2,000iu/ml

There are also 11,000iu batches
If you were to use 1ml to dilute, you’d have 11,000iu/ml
If you were to use 5ml to dilute, you’d have 2,200iu/ml

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
its seems like a year ago people were adding hcg just to keep their balls hanging. Now people say it helps with recovery but I haven't seen any studies on it. If you are taking test your natural test will be shutdown no matter how big your balls look. Unless your gonna run one of those crazy cylces where your on several different compounds, I would save my money. First thing you should be getting is bloodwork done.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
but I haven't seen any studies on it.
I did a cut-and-paste from another site that has good info and plenty of studies... I can get more studies if you want?

Info on HCG
...can you point me in the right direction to find the studies of HCG use @ 500iu 2xew. I know Ive seen them before, but cant seem to locate them on pubmed. Any ideas. I have a friend that is worried about desensitization to LH, and I want to show him that 500iu is safe..

What you will find is studies on boys where they give them HCG for 2yrs and they give it to them eod... also studies on the optimal dose being 500iu... I have these studies posted here on the site... where... hahah... i forget... let me find the links

1) This study will show that taking shots everyday doesn't stimulate the leydig cells to respond any better then taking one shot every 72hrs... and from reading other studies I know it can desensitize them...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...urcetype=HWCIT

2) This study shows that even while on 200mg of test a week HCG can get the testes to work and produce test... you will see they gave different amounts of HCG and 500iu's gave a 26% higher response then baseline... meaning they are making 26% more test then normal even with the Testosterone shot... the abstract sums it up but you have to read carefully to understand everything... the shots were given eod but as you already know from the other study shots can be given every 72 hrs with the same results... this is why you will see in my HCG and PCT protocal that for optimal results shots should be given e3d instead of 2 X a week,,, still for our needs we just need the testes to keep working so they dont shut down...

3)This study shows that if you are shut down during a cycle the response to HCG or LH is progressive... I have another study that shows this even more ... if I can find it... I have hundreds of studies to sort through... I try to sort them as I go but alot of them I havn't and I havn't had time to do it...

4)Here is a study that shows a small amount of desensitation after 23 months of using 1500iu's eod... Thats what I would call over stimulation anyway... too much was used and the shots were taken too often... other studies will show no desensitation because they used 500ius... anyway... we will never use that much HCG and never for that long... desensitation isn't going to happen because I have erred on the safe side of everything taking into account all aspects of HCG use in many many studies...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey DH, just wanted to say thanks for the info. Those of us that are new to this need guys like you with solid advice on responsible cycling.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
detroit hammer, thanks for the info bro. I couldn't get the links to work but I will definately be researching this later.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
awesome info DH!
I have been back and forth on the HCG and when to dose it and your post have helped a lot.

wesg49

Awards
What can be taken on same days? If hcg and test is twice a week and adex is eod.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
I usually like to mix the 5000iu of hcg with 9ml bac water.
This gives me 10ml of 5000iu, every ml is 500iu, so inject 0.5ml (250iu) twice per week.

From what I've heard/read, this is the closest to mimicking the bodies natural spike.

Just my view

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I usually like to mix the 5000iu of hcg with 10ml bac water.
This gives me 10ml of 5000iu, every ml is 500iu, so inject 0.5ml (250iu) twice per week.
There, fixed it for ya.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its seems like a year ago people were adding hcg just to keep their balls hanging. Now people say it helps with recovery but I haven't seen any studies on it. If you are taking test your natural test will be shutdown no matter how big your balls look. Unless your gonna run one of those crazy cylces where your on several different compounds, I would save my money. First thing you should be getting is bloodwork done.
I'd say do alittle research on GnRH and how it relates to the pituitary system. hCG minimizes shutdown. If kept at a low dose on a reasonable frequency, it will never let the LH activity to drop significantly low. Here is a short lesson on the inner workings of test, estrogen and how GnRH plays a role in those things.

LH and FSH are Luetinizing and Follicle-Stimulating Hormones. Generally speaking, LH is responsible for testosterone production and test coupled with FSH is responsible for sperm count and healthy sperm production.

1) GnRH is a natural or synthetic hormone that signals the brain to stimulate LH and FSH and therefore testosterone and sperm production.

2) GnRH is regulated by observing androgen receptor binding activity as well as circulating estrogen levels. When there is activity on the AR sites, there is very little or no GnRH being released into the body to create sex hormones. It feels no need to. This is the heart of being "shutdown". That's why methyl's typically shut people down harder than non-methyl's because they bind so strongly - and for so long - to the AR sites. That is also why progestin steroids such as Tren, Deca and Dienolone also shut down hard is because they have a very strong AR binding affinity. And finally, this is also why tons of testosterone or any other steroid that binds to the AR sites eventually shutdown the HPTA.

3) hCG is a naturally found GnRH. Shoot up low and frequent doses of it and you'll prevent total shutdown..or any shutdown at all for that matter. If you use exceptionally high doses (2500+iu's) for a long duration however, you could easily desensitize the LH and FSH activity and invite semi-permanent shutdown. (We don't want that) Thus, the low, frequent dose @ 250-500iu's weekly. It's proven. It works.

With that said, if one did not want to consider hCG on cycle, he could go with the synthetic GnRH called Triptorelin @ a measily dose of 100mcg's ONE TIME at the beginning of PCT followed by Clomid therapy a few days afterwards. It also works. I have documented such experiences on this board found elsewhere. However, if you consider Triptorelin, administer immediately after reconstituting unlike what I did, which allowed for the product to lose its efficacy before use.