test cyp and whinny?

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
I want to stack these two. I have never stacked 2 injectibles. How do I inject them? Do I mixed each one in same dart, and shoot it? Or do it shoot one at one spot on say monday and the other at another site days later? I would appreciate help on how to do this thank you in advance!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well...your obviously going to be dosing the winny alone ED and the test most likely only twice a week. So yah, the twice a week you also shoot the the test you might as well draw both in the same barrel and inject both at the same time.

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
ok so you recommend i do the whinny every day? and the test twice a week? and how much of each?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yep winny every day, and test twice a week. How much do u have of both?

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
the test i will have 4-10ml bottles and I believe the whinny will be the same? I was thinking a 16 week cycle. how many cc's of each do you recommend? 1-2 cc of whinny ED, and 2-3 cc of test twice a week?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I recommend you don't do a thing.

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
Sorry this is what i have. 250mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate, whinstol 10ml/ 50mg/ml.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U could do this: Week 1-16 Test Cyp 250 mg M/F
Week 12-16 Winny 50 mg ED

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I recommend you don't do a thing.
I concur. Bro...you didn't even know you need to dose the winstrol ED, you don't even know how to spell it right (or whoever made your gear doesnt, which is even more of a concern), and your talking dosages in cc's rather mg's. You're not ready.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I concur. Bro...you didn't even know you need to dose the winstrol ED, you don't even know how to spell it right (or whoever made your gear doesnt, which is even more of a concern), and your talking dosages in cc's rather mg's. You're not ready.
Lol your so right. I just figure he's set on doing this cycle, so his mind is made up already. Plus he said this isn't his first cycle, but yeah your right he's not ready at all.